• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware buyer/seller BRONXBEAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would someone not want their money back and want to go through more hassle and stress to wait for a "trade"? :lol Stop facilitating more BS and just get your money back without the mind games.

IMO there is no need to be contacting his gf, or his mother, or whoever you find on myspace through your "detective" work. Youre just creating more unneeded BS for everyone involved. Just my 2 cents

"Detective work" :lol

Like i said i personally will continue with my cc claim. I want my $180.00 I also know Luis 138 wants his money back. However this is an option for someone that does not. I honestly can care less about him and his family. I for one want him to pay for what he has done.

I would be happy getting either my money back or the figures I bought. But I'm not going to go to extra lengths in attempt to get the figures I originally paid for in the first place. If my some miracle they show up in the mail, I'll cancel my dispute/claim, but its sticking otherwise.

Why would someone not want their money back and want to go through more hassle and stress to wait for a "trade"? :lol Stop facilitating more BS and just get your money back without the mind games.

IMO there is no need to be contacting his gf, or his mother, or whoever you find on myspace through your "detective" work. Youre just creating more unneeded BS for everyone involved. Just my 2 cents

amen .... ..........

Yeah, F that! I want my money back, this guy put away AND a Doom ex PF from his collection :lol

I agree, enough of the BS. Just give everyone their money back and STILL take legal action.

Yeah, F that! I want my money back, this guy put away AND a Doom ex PF from his collection :lol

I agree, enough of the BS. Just give everyone their money back and STILL take legal action.

Yeah, if he sent us a grail item like Doom, I'd be more than willing to forgive :lol

IMO you should read more of this thread before you provide a retarded opinion. Not everyone that paid this scammer used a cc card. Some used a paypal balance. in ths case your money is not guaranteed to be returned so a trade is a option available to them. thats just my 2 cents :chew

My Paypal account uses my bank account as primary and credit card as secondary...How do I change this around?

if you say so my wigga! good luck getting your money back.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks man i already got a temporary credit from them yesterday for the $180.00. Regardless i will get my money back because no product was received.

Hey buy me some Master Replica Scaled Helmets :chew

dont full for any of this sick mother BS, it probably isnt true. just claim your money back and if you want to take legal action thats up to you, harassing is GF probably isnt gonna help the case though if you do decide that. If it was me i would claim the money back and leave it at that, this ****** bag wouldnt be worth my time or effort to tack him to court :mad:

screw scammers they stink and leave a bad smell umongst an honest collector community....

screw flippers aswell :lol they also stink :p....

and screw malice aswell :lol

dont full for any of this sick mother BS, it probably isnt true. just claim your money back and if you want to take legal action thats up to you, harassing is GF probably isnt gonna help the case though if you do decide that. If it was me i would claim the money back and leave it at that, this ****** bag wouldnt be worth my time or effort to tack him to court :mad:

screw scammers they stink and leave a bad smell umongst an honest collector community....

screw flippers aswell :lol they also stink :p....

Screw Scammers, Flippers, and Malice ......... Jk Malice :lol

Malice buy me my Master Replica Helmets

Wow. I got scammed 650 bucks but to be quite honest I have absolutely no interest in his Hot Toys/Figs/Sick Grandma.

Just get your money back! way waist time on other stuff. This guy sucks and we dont need to be working deals with him anymore.

It doesnt matter if you paid with a paypal balance. the fact is you paid with PAYPAL. file a claim of an unreceived item and escalate that claim. If the ****** does not provide paypal with a tracking number or proof that he sent the item, your account will be re-credited. get your facts straight instead of trying to hit on scammer's girlfriends Mr. "detective"

This is so true. I don't know why people think their not going to get their money back after they used Paypal to pay this guy. Paypal will give you your money back if he scammed you. It's like I said a few pages back "It's the whole point of using Paypal". I mean c'mon, doesn't Papal's slogan go something like "PayPal, the safe way to pay Online"

This is so true. I don't know why people think their not going to get their money back after they used Paypal to pay this guy. Paypal will give you your money back if he scammed you. It's like I said a few pages back "It's the whole point of using Paypal". I mean c'mon, doesn't Papal's slogan go something like "PayPal, the safe way to pay Online"

Thats exactly what I said to them while trying to get my 650 bucks back. The answer is no, if its not an eBay transaction then they make a "best effort" to try to collect your funds from the seller. They will not even tell you what "best efforts" means. If they never get funds back from the scammer, guess what, you dont either.

Thanks man i already got a temporary credit from them yesterday for the $180.00. Regardless i will get my money back because no product was received.

Hey buy me some Master Replica Scaled Helmets :chew

:rolleyes:
bunk you!

dont full for any of this sick mother BS, it probably isnt true. just claim your money back and if you want to take legal action thats up to you, harassing is GF probably isnt gonna help the case though if you do decide that. If it was me i would claim the money back and leave it at that, this ****** bag wouldnt be worth my time or effort to tack him to court

screw flippers aswell :lol they also stink

:arr :arr :arr 'sup sluggie slug! :D

Screw Scammers, Flippers, and Malice ......... Jk Malice :lol

Malice buy me my Master Replica Helmets

keep that ^^^^ up and you ain't getting s^^^^ for your b-day and x-mas h^^!

:mad:

retarded opinion? Youre the one emailing the scammer's girlfriend and giving her your shoulder to cry on :lol

Maybe you deserved to be scammed a-hole. :rolleyes:

It doesnt matter if you paid with a paypal balance. the fact is you paid with PAYPAL. file a claim of an unreceived item and escalate that claim. If the ****** does not provide paypal with a tracking number or proof that he sent the item, your account will be re-credited. get your facts straight instead of trying to hit on scammer's girlfriends Mr. "detective"

you got that right!

next we'll contact this guys priest, 4th grade teacher, and his drug dealer. what a lame ass hey pablo i got a song for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7p4mioawIA

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back