*BEWARE SPOILERS* Alien: Romulus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The alien mimics its host as a survival function so it is, by definition, a hybrid of whatever it gloms on to -- man, dog, scorpion...

The alien in A L I E N was a hybrid. The abomination in Alien 4... I don't know what they were thinking. Is it a hybrid-hybrid?

I hate that thing so much it’s the ugliest design. That movie literally disgust me

Personally , I want a bigger sci fi tale. I want the lore to evolve.we got the creation story, let's see what happens when the "most perfect organism" gets loose.....

Bring in societal and political story more than "bad corporations "

Just expand.....

Chasing and killing in the dark is just so overdone,
Agree. I also find the whole kids vs monsters scenario boring. Will await reviews...

That hybrid thing. The ending with it getting sucked through thst hole is absolutely gross. Can’t watch

then the movie fully achieved its goal

That design is great for the purpose it serves. It's meant to be a ****** up human/alien abomination. It's meant to be ugly and cause discomfort, it's closer to human without being human, it's the uncanny valley creeping in.

Last edited:
I want to see a live 90s style, AvP sitcom with a laugh-track. Not necessarily with the Alien and Predator getting along, doing unrealistic buddy-buddy things together - that'd be silly . But, more along the lines of the crew, getting into wacky situations, in their daily and mundane lives, as their numbers keep dwindling mysteriously on a daily basis.

I want to see a live 90s style, AvP sitcom with a laugh-track. Not necessarily with the Alien and Predator getting along, doing unrealistic buddy-buddy things together - that'd be silly . But, more along the lines of the crew, getting into wacky situations, in their daily and mundane lives, as their numbers keep dwindling mysteriously on a daily basis.
I'd watch the hell out of that.

Back