*BEWARE SPOILERS* Alien: Romulus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I was a show-runner, I'd have big ideas for this. Like, have the Xenomorph show up in one episode and do a whole song and dance.

Last edited:
aliens-lobby-cards-photobusta-jpg.523080

Reebok's releasing some limited edition sneakers as a promo for the movie. I'd be tempted to get this just for the retro look of it.

https://www.slashfilm.com/1639892/alien-romulus-reebok-sneakers-shoes-seen-in-sci-fi-movie/
intro-1723224889.webp

😄 I'm surprised Nike / WB didn't try their own version of this with the whole Dark Keaton Returns campaign.
x22yiv0uske2n66qiiab.jpg

901nj0.jpg

So what was she wearing in the 70s, on the Nostromo? Converse, PF Flyers? Pro-Keds the Space Sneaker? 😄

Last edited:
(Not collected by me) Wouldn't put much stock in any screening audience, though they seemed to enjoy:
Deleted one that had the F'n Awesome bomb. :lol

Capture00.PNG

Capture0.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture00000.PNG

Capture.PNG

""

Last edited:
(Not collected by me) Wouldn't put much stock in any screening audience, though they seemed to enjoy:
Deleted one that had the F'n Awesome bomb. :lol

Capture00.PNG

Capture0.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture00000.PNG

Capture.PNG

""

That all sounds very nice but all the good stuff is for nothing due to the idiotic inclusion of
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes I'm still salty. It could have been great. As fond as I am of the assembly cut of Alien 3, far as I'm concerned we haven't had a properly good alien movie since the 80's. This could have been it.

Just tell me there isn't a coven of xenomorph witches. I don't think I could handle that...

This has nothing to do with the movie, but without giving away too many spoilers, there's a sentient being, hinted in the comics as being the god or progenitor of all Xenomorphs. And yes, there's telepathy and prophecy involved. It wouldn't suprise me if it has a coven too, since Xenomorph queens were never alone.

That all sounds very nice but all the good stuff is for nothing due to the idiotic inclusion of
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes I'm still salty. It could have been great. As fond as I am of the assembly cut of Alien 3, far as I'm concerned we haven't had a properly good alien movie since the 80's. This could have been it.

So you've seen the movie and can confirm it's in there the exact same way it was in the other movie?

Or are you going off something you've read and assuming it's the same as the one in the other movie?

The Power of Many sequels.

Romulus is literally Alien's Greatest Hits.
Serious question, salty as it sounds: am I the only one who would have liked these things to remain a mystery? Things met in the dark void that instilled utter horror and remained a cold, merciless and unknown quantity?

Instead of endless LORE that diminishes them with each outing?

am I the only one who would have liked these things to remain a mystery?

Not at all. I would love that. Seems impossible for today's filmmakers and todays audiences though. Too ADD. Too slow. Too boring.

Instead, the makers take a "throw everything at the wall to see what sticks" approach.

Back