Borderlands 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to do Gamestop, but Toys r us is offering $20 gift card. I need a new live subscription so that is perfect for me. I know alot of people will say the pre order bonuses are well worth it over the $20 but oh well id rather have the gift card.
Also probably going to play as Zero or Maya. Not sure yet. We should get a section where we can get eachothers xbox live names so we can all do coop

If anyone is looking for a co-op partner, just send me a message (GT : SHADOWSCYTHE85 on XBOX). Just put "Borderlands 2 co-op" in the message so I don't just ignore or delete the message. I'll be playing as a motion/harmony Maya build.

I'll post mine tommorow. I can't remember what mine is haha It has been awhile since I've played my xbox

I'll definitely be picking this up for xbox and grabbing the strategy guide. I was thinking about going for the collector's edition, but I don't think there's enough in it that I'd really use.

I probably won't have time to play during the week, but this weekend - it's Gunzerker time!

On a side note, after the pretty cool Psycho and Claptrap figures that NECA put out, here's hoping for a selection of BL2 figures.

Just got back. Canceled the collectors edition. Just didn't seem worth it, but I got a guide. I like guides... Anyways, I'll be on if anyone's needing a bud.

I'll definitely be picking this up for xbox and grabbing the strategy guide. I was thinking about going for the collector's edition, but I don't think there's enough in it that I'd really use.

I probably won't have time to play during the week, but this weekend - it's Gunzerker time!

On a side note, after the pretty cool Psycho and Claptrap figures that NECA put out, here's hoping for a selection of BL2 figures.
The first wave includes Zer0, Salvador and two new bandits.
borderlandsfigures.jpg

Figures are cool - the fire psycho is pretty awesome in the game now. I usually give NECA a hard time for doing nothing but head swaps and paint variants, but in this case, I want every psycho variant. Both of those do look cool. Played this for a couple hours - about ready to head to Sanctuary, but one thing is bugging me - when you do the Hemlock missions, nothing came up about fixing that bounty board. Can you fix it?

Last edited:
Almost level 10.....I am very happy they included a HUD Y and X axis option; I have mine set so map is just in the top corner and status bars on at very bottom corner. Feels less cluttered that way to me....sucks being OCD

If you love BL1, i don't see how you won't love BL2

Yeah the game is awesome. Thought about not getting it since the new wow expansion comes out this next Tuesday but in glad I did. It badass so far. That's with out even doing coop yet

The first wave includes Zer0, Salvador and two new bandits.
borderlandsfigures.jpg

Awesome. Thank you for posting that - I don't know how the hell I missed those. Looks good, since Zero and Salvador are the two I'm most interested in playing. Hopefully, they'll re-issue the Claptrap, as well.

Just picked up the game and regular guide. I thought about getting the collector's edition hardcover guide, but for $15 more it just didn't bring that much to the table.

I went Gunzerker, and am not disappointed. Some of the Gearbox boards felt he is underpowered until level 10, but that's not been my experience.

If anyone wants to do co-op, but you are **** retentive and like to go slow - to explore all the world has to offer, lemme know

Live acct: Nucking im Futs (i'm not really crazy)

Last edited:
Back