Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we get a grab for a pre plunge Axis Chem Napier, D? He looked so cool.

Btw, I'm sure Ht will make a DK Heath Joker too...

Well, I just spoke to AOT and Robin is out of town until the 24th. He's in China right now, so maybe he's picking up these new v2 Jokers. Unfortunately his wife doesn't speak so good English. :)

She did say that the v2 Joker will be available in November.

Hopefully they will post some new pictures soon.

OK, more news... I just spoke to Eric at Toys2. He is aware of the new v2, so I guess it's real. He is hoping to get a few pieces to offer at his site but no word on that yet. He hopes to have news within the month.

So I guess it is in fact official. I hope Toys2 will get them in because they will definitely offer this new Joker at a much more reasonable price than AOT.

Can we get a grab for a pre plunge Axis Chem Napier, D? He looked so cool.

Nice outfit...

joker12.jpg

joker13.jpg

joker15.jpg

joker14.jpg

joker16.jpg

OK, more news... I just spoke to Eric at Toys2. He is aware of the new v2, so I guess it's real. He is hoping to get a few pieces to offer at his site but no word on that yet. He hopes to have news within the month.

So I guess it is in fact official. I hope Toys2 will get them in because they will definitely offer this new Joker at a much more reasonable price than AOT.

Hey Wor-Gar do you have a link to the AOT site? I don't think I've ever dealt with them.

Yeah $288 is WAY too much for this figure guys. He's nowhere near worth that much. To be honest, even the $140 I paid is really pushing it. $100 is more like it to be fair. I'd wait for Toy2. I wonder if the "sofa" version will be like the v.1.0 and is more limited 24 pieces and one without the sofa will have a higher run a maybe a little bit less in price? Might get one so I can have parade Joker and museum Joker.

Yeah $288 is WAY too much for this figure guys. He's nowhere near worth that much. To be honest, even the $140 I paid is really pushing it. $100 is more like it to be fair. I'd wait for Toy2. I wonder if the "sofa" version will be like the v.1.0 and is more limited 24 pieces and one without the sofa will have a higher run a maybe a little bit less in price? Might get one so I can have parade Joker and museum Joker.

Toys2 will definitely offer this new V2 Joker for less than AOT's $288. Sorry to hear it's not worth even $140. Hopefully the new version with a few more extras will make the price more palatable.

The sofa sucks -- not even worth counting.

But the flag gun, the overcoat, the larger bowtie, the teeth and the 'laugh bag' - whatever that is - sounds like some good stuff.

I hope they don't make the outfit any cheaper to off-set the additions.

What I was really hoping for was that toy radio Joker uses at the tower base to call the chopper.

Maybe you misunderstood. I just think all things considered he should be priced about $100 which is comparable to a good Hot Toys figure. Still $140 was a good deal on this custom "import" but I really wouldn't recommend to anyone paying more than that. If the hat and beret fitted better and were higher quality and came with all of the goodies and the long overcoat and was more along the lines of an "Ultimate" Joker than yeah I can see paying upwards of $200 or more for him. I am still happy I got one even though it's annoying they are now offering a v.2 with long overcoat. That's why he would have been a better value to release one deluxe version with all accessories included.

I assume the laugh bag would be the laughing device they pull out of his jacket after he falls to his death at the end of the movie.

Hopefully we can all score one of the new ones from Toys2 :rock

Looks like there are some odd pic discrepancies concerning this Joker. We've seen the large bow tie, but people seem to be getting the small version, and we've seen DekDave's Joker's pants that appear to be blues and a pink chequered pattern, where'as Cocoboloboys pic (post 11) shows it to be blues with a yellow chequered pattern. Looks like people are getting the pink version. Just wondering what people have been receiving.

Coco's pants look the same as mine and the beret is the same as well. The angle of my shots makes it look shorter but looking at his, his is too short as well, not as long as it needs to be as seen in the film. The felt hat isn't quite right either. It's a problem with their tayloring. I think that little Asian lady who makes these needs a better pattern.

Thanks for your insights DekDave, it's much appreciated. I guess the ones that are being sent to buyers are all the same, just different from what was depicted in their shots, when they were for sale. Just trying to predict what mine will look like when it gets in.

jack1fl4.jpg
joker6.jpg

I see what Dave is talking about as far as the beret not being big enough. In the film it just about rest on his shoulder it was so droopy.

Thinking about that made me wish I had two of these so I could repaint the face a flesh tone on one. I really hope I can snag V2 of this.

The hat is really bugging me. I was thinking about getting a Robert E. Lee hat from Barbed Wire & Bayonets line and either painting it purple or covering it with the purple felt, that way it will hold its shape or maybe just cutting some strips of thin styrene plastic and putting them under the brim and around the crown would help hold the shape better.

The beret really bugs me too but I'd have to find some matching purple satin and I'm not a seamstress. That just needs to be completely retailored. It just doesn't look right.

The hat is really bugging me. I was thinking about getting a Robert E. Lee hat from Barbed Wire & Bayonets line and either painting it purple or covering it with the purple felt, that way it will hold its shape or maybe just cutting some strips of thin styrene plastic and putting them under the brim and around the crown would help hold the shape better.

If I get v2 and it comes with the same hat, I'm going to get the Robert E. Lee hat.

I had mentioned the plastic runners inside the hat, but after seeing more pictures, the brim just isn't wide enough for an accurate Joker hat even if you could make it stiffer.

As to the artists hat -- would the old faithful water treatment help at all? Maybe allow you to stretch the material a bit to get it to droop appropriately?

Back