Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I wish I'd gotten the V1, sure V2 will be better but V1 would have been $40 cheaper for me, that I could have gone for.

Yeah, I got mine for $135 from memory. Got in when it first went up. Be happy that you are getting version 2 for what you're getting it for. Didn't realise version 2 was limited to 24 pieces according to this ebay auction at $288.
https://cgi.ebay.com/Jack-Nicholson-Joker-Batman-12-custom-figure-medicom_W0QQitemZ200172529793QQihZ010QQcategoryZ145888QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also there's a vinyl model kit up on ebay for $12 unpainted.
https://cgi.ebay.com/Batman-Joker-1-6-Figure-Vinyl-Model-Kit_W0QQitemZ120182128454QQihZ002QQcategoryZ4249QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Or the outrageous $575 for the Batman and Joker set.
https://cgi.ebay.com/ULTIMATE-BATMAN-JOKER-CUSTOM-1-6-FIGURE-SET_W0QQitemZ230191840356QQihZ013QQcategoryZ145891QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I can't imagine that there are only 24 of the V2 Jokers being produced. Anybody know how many Toy Square sold? They advertised a run of fifty on their site.

I can't imagine that there are only 24 of the V2 Jokers being produced. Anybody know how many Toy Square sold? They advertised a run of fifty on their site.

They said v1 Joker had a total run of 50 pieces. Same with v2, 50 pieces total.

I don't know how many were actually made and sold though. Only "Century" knows that. But it's likely that 50 pieces is fairly accurate if not true. Not a lot of v1 Joker's have surfaced on ebay. In fact, I think I've only seen one since the run ended.

i take it toys2 are long sold out of V2 then. doesn't V2 come with a chair or something?

the V2 headsculpt is nice, but nothing compared to that les redux. you can see a lot of hard work went into that.

I don't think the V2 Toy Square was offering came with a chair. It has a different sculpt than V1, the purple trench coat and a couple other little differences, I think the gun with the "BANG" sign coming out of it.

And yeah, sold out a while ago.

Yep, all true. Eric at Toys2 told me there were only 50 pieces of each version made and they got less than 10 of the V1. I think maybe he got a few more of the V2.

As far as the couch, that is a separate limited run for AOT I think.

I'm so gassed for this thing. I'm moving to a bigger place in 2 weeks with a bigger office for my stuff. We're finally getting Ikea in Florida in a couple weeks and I got Detolf fever! I've drawn out how my 1/6 figures will fit in 4--with a top shelf devoted to Batman 1989! I serious feel like it's X-mas 1986 and all the Dino-bots are under the tree! I actually started looking for a decent version of the Batmobile for the shelf. It's a little big, but I kinda like the Toy Biz one--I do have the figure for it.

Yeah, this is one figure I'm really looking forward to. Epsecially since I just got one of Shawn's amazing Batman figures!

This fell to page 3...

So what happened to the November release? Still not even a new picture!

I hope this is still coming before the end of the year...

I hope so too but with the lack of new pictures this late in the game tells me we won't see this figure till after the end of the year.:monkey2

I don't think this is a bad thing. At all. Maybe they corrected the pants print, made some improvements, etc.

I've already laid down the cash for mine, which is a good thing for all the stuff that seems to be hitting. Still I really hope we get him before the end of the year... but I've learned (as I'm sure we all have) to not trust release dates :monkey2

I've already laid down the cash for mine, which is a good thing for all the stuff that seems to be hitting. Still I really hope we get him before the end of the year... but I've learned (as I'm sure we all have) to not trust release dates :monkey2

Where'd you buy it that you had to pay up front?

Yep, I just checked and I did have the charge go through the day I ordered him. I was worried there for a bit... if I hadn't already paid for him I'd be sorely boned right about now :lol

Thankfully I've finally learned to plan ahead :D

Back