Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
large1.jpg
large2.jpg
large3.jpg

large4.jpg
large5.jpg
large6.jpg

large7.jpg
large8.jpg
large9.jpg

Last edited:
I'm tempted to get this figure again now that it's back in stock at Toys2, but it's so damn expensive, yet my Keaton Bat's is lonely, ughhhh tough decisions lol.

^ That's where I'm at, MF. There's no way I can realistically drop that much change on myself so close to Christmas, but it seems like a shame to let the opportunity pass.

then there's the hat... :monkey4

I doubt I'd ever use the hat so that doesn't bother me.

The issue for me is, with shipping, it'll cost $190, and it's just a figure, ya it's custom and has quite a few layers of clothing, but nothing about it jumps out at me like, this is a good expense of the money. On the other hand though, it would go so good with my Batman and it'd be awesome to have a set of sorts.

That's one expensive accessory.

Exactly, that's the only reason I'm hesitating. If it were $150 including shipping or less I'd jump on it, I paid almost that for HT Jack Sparrow and I was fine with it, Shawn's Bats was over $100 and worth it, but this thing gets those little guys on my shoulders suggesting ideas in my ears lol.

I doubt I'd ever use the hat so that doesn't bother me.

I think I'd like to have him in the "gangster" pose with the hat and long over coat, myself. Then again, there are so many possibilities with this fig and all it's accessories...

I think I'd like to have him in the "gangster" pose with the hat and long over coat, myself. Then again, there are so many possibilities with this fig and all it's accessories...

I'd be more for "'scuse me, ever dance with the Devil by the pale moon light?" Gotham Cathedral look. "I made you, you made me first."

I have a feeling we'll be happier with the figure once in hand... these first photos always make us skitish.

I'd be more for "'scuse me, ever dance with the Devil by the pale moon light?" Gotham Cathedral look. "I made you, you made me first."

$200 is a lot to drop for a sub-par figure.

However, this is probably the only Nicholson Joker that will be issued in the foreseeable future. His clothing, although perhaps off-color, seem fairly wellmade. The sculpt is good and the paint apps are good enough.

If you were to get a custom Joker, it would easily run you $200-$300 for parts and paint job. Plus, there are no perfect parts for a custom Joker -- I know, I've been looking for 5 years.

All totalled, it's definitely overpriced... but I'm getting it anyway. I paid $120 plus ship for plastic Jabba that I could have gotten now for half that. $200 ain't bad for a 1 of 50 issued figure.

Or wait for version 3... if it ever comes.

I know. I started it so I want to finish it. Plus, the cover has too much going on.

Just messing wicha CF. :lol I too want to see a clean shot of this, looking forward to your post tomorrow. :D

And point: There is NO way in hell I am cancelling this. I may get a Les head and have one painted paint Museum flesh for even more posing options. Parts and accessories plus the outfit make this worthwhile IMO.

And this guy, my fiends, needs a "Bat in the Belfry".

Those photos certainly are unflattering to the V.2. I have the V.1 and just judging from the pics it is much, much better.

I'd have to agree entirely with the Dark Lord.

Now I know it may be alot of money, but why isn't anyone asking Shawn about his 'Partyman'??? You're going to get a better body and nice tailoring. I don't know if he is still doing them or not. Hehehe jusss sayin'.

I'd have to agree entirely with the Dark Lord.

Now I know it may be alot of money, but why isn't anyone asking Shawn about his 'Partyman'??? You're going to get a better body and nice tailoring. I don't know if he is still doing them or not. Hehehe jusss sayin'.

I did ask him, he never responded and with all of his problems and Batmans to make, I didn't want to bother him too much.

I guess we're very much alike like that. I never wanted to bother him when he was making me a 'Jack Sparrow' either. Though over that time, up to 18 months, I think we lost each others email address about three times. Sometimes he delegates duties to his wife and then there's the crossed wires scenario. So if I didn't get a response, I would always try to wait a month to see what was up, and then I would always get a quick reply with a status report. I was fine with that.

Concerning his Partyman, I would think it is very dependant on obtaining the accurate materials. I doubt he would settle for anything lesser than 'on' if he could help it. If it were me I'd be emailing him around halfway through December. Then there's Christmas and New Years to slow things down a might. Yes, I give no mercy to the commercial world, well I do but I'd rather not mention it, but reality hits when it's a custom.

Back