Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I can say is that Hot Toys better get their act together and make the Joker and not just Batman! Hopefully with interchangable heads like the new Jack Sparrow - clean make up and mess up make up heads.

He does make a pretty cool looking Joker, but not digging the new Batsuit. Probably looks better in dark lighting, but for now I prefer the first movie's design.

He looks just like the Joker in those pics.

Didn't like the early photo's of the Begins Batsuit when they were floating around, but in the context of the movie it looked awesome.

Finally, after being sent back to the seller by our ever vigilant customs personnel, it has arrived. I have my version 1 Joker. Everything has already been said. The base body is abhorrent. Some quick pics.

6lxda37.jpg

71d8nep.jpg

6juko6t.jpg

874001j.jpg

6x967nc.jpg

6uiiems.jpg

878dffn.jpg

I love how the Joker looks in these movie pics, but... and I'm really surprised at this with Nolan at the helm, the Batsuit is starting to go down the route that Shumacker (sp?) took the fillms with batman forever and batman and robin..... basically sticking as much stuff and design on there (and the films) as he could

and that killed the films

I hope he knows what he's doing

Yeah, Batmans new suit looks really complicated. That suit is the way I imagined Batmans suit looking UNDER the latex.

And these new pics of Joker make him like me less but I imagine thats because Joker would never be seen in that much light.

Finally, after being sent back to the seller by our ever vigilant customs personnel, it has arrived. I have my version 1 Joker. Everything has already been said. The base body is abhorrent. Some quick pics.

6lxda37.jpg

71d8nep.jpg

6juko6t.jpg

874001j.jpg

6x967nc.jpg

6uiiems.jpg

878dffn.jpg

Glad you finally got yours creecher. Other than the crappy base body he's really cool, huh? Now all you need is a FML Joker head and you'll be set.:D

That's great news Les. Big props for doing these,

but I am now sort of on the fence with the V2 after seeing the most recent pics, seems they haven't improved this piece, pants still wrong, did not fix the hat, vest wrong color blue and now even the shirt looks wrong, too yellow... I just don't know anymore.

Wish I could see final prod piece shots!

Last edited:
but I am now sort of on the fence with the V2 after seeing the most recent pics, seems they haven't improved this piece, pants still wrong, did not fox the hat, vest wrong color blue and now even the shirt looks wrong, too yellow... I just don't know anymore.

Wish I could see final prod piece shots!

I do hope wee see more pics too.

They just couldn't do a yellow shirt and blue vest. Has to be a photo faux-pas. There's a yellow background in those photos so perhaps its getting a bounce from that.

Anyway, I'm still hopeful...

And yes, Les' head is like night and day from either of the Century sculpts.

I do hope wee see more pics too.

They just couldn't do a yellow shirt and blue vest. Has to be a photo faux-pas. There's a yellow background in those photos so perhaps its getting a bounce from that.

Anyway, I'm still hopeful...
This photo in this same thread leads me to believe it's a color-ba;ance issue with those particular photos:
Looks pure yellow in that shot as well.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 Im so happy!!!! just got the Joker Ver.2 from Toys2. I thought i was never going to get one since they are so limited!! but thanks to Cocoloboy i did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LES Here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats dude, I think there is still 1 available on the T2 site, or was yesterday. I am still waiting with baited breath to see some new prod shots.

Congrats dude, I think there is still 1 available on the T2 site, or was yesterday. I am still waiting with baited breath to see some new prod shots.

:rock:rock:rock:rock thanks man!!! its sold out now cause i got the last one they had. anyway pitu is exite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!very nice!!!

Yep, very cool. I know I'll be doing 2 heads for this guy, one white and one either tan or Museum tan dripping. Have to wait to get it to figure that out.

This photo in this same thread leads me to believe it's a color-ba;ance issue with those particular photos:

Looks pure yellow in that shot as well.

When I saw the version 1 figure up, I just got excited and pounced. I totally forgot about Shawn's Party Man. I should probably have gone that route.

That colour in the pic is a touch darker than what it actually is. It's still a shiney synthetic material and the colour is gold more than yellow. Shawn's is a flat type of material and is more orange. Shawns vest is a deeper blue and his hat is spot on, whereas the V1 is just a soft floppy material. If you happen to have the 'Relic Hunter' figure, the hat is just the same as that, ridiculous. And Shawn's pants are way closer than what these are.

I'd like to get one of Les's heads. Don't know how much they are. I guess if I have to ask I can't afford it. How good is the Figure Master? F'un real good. How are those eyes. You just look at them and you instantly see Jack. It's like there's an actual brain attached to it's optic nerve, if it had one.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 Im so happy!!!! just got the Joker Ver.2 from Toys2. I thought i was never going to get one since they are so limited!! but thanks to Cocoloboy i did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LES Here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool::rock:cool:
Getcha' a Joker head from Les when you can. You won't regret it.

Hell yeah!!! i will!!!!! Hey those that hat come with it?

The hat comes with the Joker figure. Actually two hats come with the Joker figure from Toy Square. The beret in the picture, which I think is perfect:cool:, and the gangsta hat that is crap:monkey2.

All enthusiasms noted! :D

And does anyone have a good still of melting face Joker? I know I have seen one somewhere...I need one for the Joker head thread, for reference...

Back