Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8af1oau.jpg

6upa0sk.jpg

Shawn hasn't got a site at the moment. These pics are about two years old now.

Thanks, Creech!

Looks very nice (especially the hat :monkey3 ). If I could get that for around the price of Bats, I'd be very happy. Maybe after the Batman list gets taken care of, someone could approach Shawn with the idea of doing some "Partymen."

Do you have any pics w/o the hat?

Venny is so young and unaware of classics :rolleyes:

But I agree, the Joker for the next film does look really cool so far. Probably will be a purchase if HTs does it.

I'm sorry, but I am WELL aware of the classics... and truth is jack isn't joker... jack is jack...

LEDGER IS JOKER.

Shawn's hat definitely wins over the included one. If we can't get whole figures from him, wonder if he'd be up for making some hats?

Also, from ABC's auction:
"RELEASE DATE: at least the end of DEC-2007 (Item may has chance to delay due to their professionalism to guarantee the quality. We would update our buyers once get any news from supplier. All the buyers if have any questions, pls email us as well for more details of release date)"

Looks like we're going to be waiting a while.

Last edited:
For anyone that cares...

In the coming weeks (probably in Jan/Feb 08), after I get caught up with all this work I currently have going now, I am revamping my own custom Joker head and will try to make it available for some folks if needed. This will only be a limited run. I just don't have time or the means to make too many, but, I will try to provide some painted-only heads with those.

I have a few preorders for them already now, and I will try to get those done first, and then, like Sovereign did with the Batmans, do a few (three?) at a time. That way, I don't repeat the long waits like on Spikey Haired Hicks MASS paints project.

I will also repaint the V1/2 whatevers you need, when I can.
And I will try to do a few with the dripping makeup style for the beret/art museum versions for those that want that also.

Thanks for your patience and stay in touch and I will try to help as many as I can to have better Joker heads.

My PM box stays full, so please email me if you are interested.

Les

That may be the call, Les!

Hopefully more pictures will surface before then. I'm very concerned about the blue vest and yellow shirt. For a base price of nearly $200, I hate to think I'm gonna have to get a repaint and start dying clothing, replacing hats, etc. You more than anyone here know how long I've been looking for a Nicholson Joker, so this first run of pics is very disappointing. Anyway, I hope they're just bad photos.

Eric at Toys2 got back to me tonight -- Joker v2 will be available thru him in mid December.

Jeez, between the Joker reveal and Leia pics, it's been a lousy day for figures.

Last edited:
At the moment I'm going to have to pass, maybe if Toys2 still has a few in early 2008 I can get him, but right now, he's too much with everything else I have on order and am looking to get.

GOOD NEWS on the FML Joker head front! I finally remolded my original Joker head today, among everything else going on (Due to requests for this head), and the new castings are 100% better than the old ones. (Cocoboloboy got the last really good one...)
The old, original mold was wearing out so that I had to repair every head I was casting and that lost detail. It was frustrating me. Now I can start casting them again soon for anyone wanting replacement heads for any Nicholson Joker figures! And they can be painted however you want, Museum, dripping makeup, or straightup JOKER!

Remember this guy? This is the one...
nicjoke1.jpg

I'll post pics of new heads and paints as soon as they are done. Several of you are waiting for them, so bear with me. They will be a LOT better now. It will be worth your wait!

MORE TO COME!!!

That may be the call, Les!

Hopefully more pictures will surface before then. I'm very concerned about the blue vest and yellow shirt. For a base price of nearly $200, I hate to think I'm gonna have to get a repaint and start dying clothing, replacing hats, etc. You more than anyone here know how long I've been looking for a Nicholson Joker, so this first run of pics is very disappointing. Anyway, I hope they're just bad photos.

Eric at Toys2 got back to me tonight -- Joker v2 will be available thru him in mid December.

Jeez, between the Joker reveal and Leia pics, it's been a lousy day for figures.

Dittos here, I guess it's not January then, still says

Details Pre-order: available in Jan / 2008 on their site.

He does make a pretty cool looking Joker, but not digging the new Batsuit. Probably looks better in dark lighting, but for now I prefer the first movie's design.

This is the first images of these guys that make me like them! I was on the fence, but these look cool! I am still not as into this Joker, but it's what I am gonna get, so I had best get on board. No sense complaining forever about it.
And he is at least, interesting!

(Batman is a bit overdesigned though, cool, but a bit like a Transformer...)

Back