Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All enthusiasms noted! :D

And does anyone have a good still of melting face Joker? I know I have seen one somewhere...I need one for the Joker head thread, for reference...

Les, contact Dekdave, he can provise a ton of grabs for ya... I see he's on your head list, so have at it, Bro. And tell him we all miss him and say hi. :D

Les, contact Dekdave, he can provise a ton of grabs for ya... I see he's on your head list, so have at it, Bro. And tell him we all miss him and say hi. :D

He's already on it! :D Should have super shots within a day or so! Thanks Pjam.
And will do on that greeting! :rock

I can't wait to see what the melting Joker turns out like. If only I had the figure so I could buy a head from you Les.

ABCExpress has marked down their V2 below the Toys2 price... now 149

What does this mean? :monkey1 Pics suck or fig sucks?

I can't imagine how this one could be anything but at minimum equal to the v1 unless somehow the clothing source changed and they couldn't get the same things.

I don't think this is an indication of anything but ABC trying to make a lil more $ off an expensive figure that's probably not pre-sellling well b/c the pics are kinda sh***y.

Has anyone dealt with ABC express when there is a problem before? I ordered a figure that came damaged and they haven't been very helpful. They asked for pictures of the damage and then they just said they forwarded them to the company that makes the figure. I hope all ends well but I am not having a good feeling about this. :monkey2

Has anyone dealt with ABC express when there is a problem before? I ordered a figure that came damaged and they haven't been very helpful. They asked for pictures of the damage and then they just said they forwarded them to the company that makes the figure. I hope all ends well but I am not having a good feeling about this. :monkey2

I had 2 broken accessories with my Joker v1, and I sent a picture, that was requested of me, too. It took a good month, but they did get me replacement parts. I would not worry at all, they seemed to be very helpful and honorable to me.

Also, as for v2 being cheaper, it's funny- I have, as I said, version 1. When I found out about Version 2 I was kinda mad, and wanted it, too. However, after seeing the pictures of the finished head, I don't want version 2 any more. It does not look as well made to me. The V1 clothes look better, and the V1 head looks better to me. The long coat doesn't look so good to me, either- I have decided I prefer V1's tail coat. I sort of think that V2's larger production is making attention to detail not as meticulous as V1's.

Anyone notice Toys2 has changed its arrival date:

Pre-order: available in Jan / 2008

So, what was once to arrive in November....then ABC said it was to be released Dec 10th... now pushed to JAN 2008.

I hope the delay is in response to the pictures... meaning, fix that ****er.

:D

Anyone notice Toys2 has changed its arrival date:

Pre-order: available in Jan / 2008

So, what was once to arrive in November....then ABC said it was to be released Dec 10th... now pushed to JAN 2008.

I hope the delay is in response to the pictures... meaning, fix that ****er.

:D

Yeah, I saw that date on their site and posted it here but didn't you say Eric told you (end of Nov) he's getting these mid Dec?

Yeah, I saw that date on their site and posted it here but didn't you say Eric told you (end of Nov) he's getting these mid Dec?

Originally yes, he did say end of Nov. Obviously that was wrong. And with no new pictures for anyone but ABC, Jan is looking more realistic.

That may be the call, Les!

Hopefully more pictures will surface before then. I'm very concerned about the blue vest and yellow shirt. For a base price of nearly $200, I hate to think I'm gonna have to get a repaint and start dying clothing, replacing hats, etc. You more than anyone here know how long I've been looking for a Nicholson Joker, so this first run of pics is very disappointing. Anyway, I hope they're just bad photos.

Eric at Toys2 got back to me tonight -- Joker v2 will be available thru him in mid December.

Jeez, between the Joker reveal and Leia pics, it's been a lousy day for figures.

Now I'm getting confused. I meant at the end of Nov you posted above that Eric said he would be getting these Mid Dec. At that time they already had a Jan arrival date posted on their site... so I'm wondering which is it?

Anyway I emailed Eric for an update, but I think you're right, most likely Jan.

Now I'm getting confused. I meant at the end of Nov you posted above that Eric said he would be getting these Mid Dec. At that time they already had a Jan arrival date posted on their site... so I'm wondering which is it?

Anyway I emailed Eric for an update, but I think you're right, most likely Jan.

I dunno now either, I'm confused. :lol

I have an email from him when I first ordered that said Nov. Then I emailed him again and got the Dec date, as you posted above. But I didn't remember that you posted the Jan 2008 date prior to that.

In any event, I see no notice that Eric has updated to Mid Dec on his site. Still says JAN 2008. Given that we've seen no pictures other than those terrible ABC ones, I can only surmise that this figure has gotten delayed again. Maybe that's good, maybe they'll fix the yellow short and blue vest... if it's not a color correction issue in the pics.

At this rate, and based on the photos, I'm seriously reconsidering this purchase for nearly $200 with shipping.

Yeah, they had it updated to Jan on their site 12/02, just a couple days after that Eric update. Don't know when it was updated on their site which is why I'm confused. If it was updated on the site before Eric's email, that means it may be here next week, if it was updated on their site a day or two after Eric emailed you, then it is prolly Jan...

Hope to get a fresh update from Eric soon, it's kind of messing up things for me because I need to see this thing in hand before deciding how I want Les to repaint his Joker head... :confused::monkey3

All I want for Christmas is some new, more accurate pictures of this long awaited Joker figure.

If I were you P, I'd go for the museum look from Les. We know the figure looks great in the painters hat, and a dripping Joker would certainly look wicked cool. The 'Parade Joker' may be an issue with that floopy Barbie hat.

All I want for Christmas is some new, more accurate pictures of this long awaited Joker figure.

If I were you P, I'd go for the museum look from Les. We know the figure looks great in the painters hat, and a dripping Joker would certainly look wicked cool. The 'Parade Joker' may be an issue with that floopy Barbie hat.

I just don't know... it depends on how this sculpt looks in hand. If this white face sculpt sucks, then I would have Les do a white face with his... as that is the definitive sculpt choice. Also remember this V2 sculpt is the laughing Joker and that enters the equation too... so I won't be able to decide really until I see it in hand.

Last edited:
Originally yes, he did say end of Nov. Obviously that was wrong. And with no new pictures for anyone but ABC, Jan is looking more realistic.

From the AOT listing... has an actual release date ever been mentioned before? I don't remember it ever was...

Anyway... it says this on the ebay listing now. In Big Bold Red font...

Release On Dec 10, 2007

Back