Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally yes, he did say end of Nov. Obviously that was wrong. And with no new pictures for anyone but ABC, Jan is looking more realistic.

From the AOT listing... has an actual release date ever been mentioned before? I don't remember if it ever was...

Anyway... it says this on the ebay listing now. In Big Bold Red font...

NOTE: Release On Dec 10, 2007

See for yourself.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Jack-Nicholson...yZ145888QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also, the pics here, with the newer tie, also have the original shirt color.. damn all this guesswork.

Last edited:
I just don't know... it depends on how this sculpt looks in hand. If this white face sculpt sucks, then I would have Les do a white face with his... as that is the definitive sculpt choice. Also remember this V2 sculpt is the laughing Joker and that enters the equation too... so I won't be able to decide really until I see it in hand.
I'm taking it as a given that Les's sculpt is going to mop the floor with the v 2.0 sculpt, so I'm getting a regular white face and one more head from Les. I'm still deciding if I want the other head with runny make-up or not.

There was a fair delay with the version one's too. Over 5 weeks, from memory.

Don't forget to have your replacement body sussed out as well. Especially if you have a head coming from Les.

I'm taking it as a given that Les's sculpt is going to mop the floor with the v 2.0 sculpt, so I'm getting a regular white face and one more head from Les. I'm still deciding if I want the other head with runny make-up or not.

I know that, I want one head with either all flesh or drip flesh, so it depends on how the laughing sculpt comes out... for me... and V2 may come with 2 heads, V1 and V2 for all I know. The AOT version does, and the only difference between that and ours is it comes with a couch, maybe. It was the case with V1, same except couch...

Point is, I don't know what to expect till this piece arrives...

Yep, if there is one thing you can say about this V2... they certainly know how to keep us guessing.

My prediction is the figure will be overall about as good as the first one, some stuff will be better, other stuff not as good. Not a homerun, but kind of a extra $40 charge for dragging my feet and passing on the V1.

Update from Eric @ Toys2 ....

Hi Paul,

It will be released in next two weeks.

Once it comes, we will immediately send it out to you.

Thanks
Eric

Anyone notice Toys2 has changed its arrival date:

Pre-order: available in Jan / 2008

So, what was once to arrive in November....then ABC said it was to be released Dec 10th... now pushed to JAN 2008.

I hope the delay is in response to the pictures... meaning, fix that ****er.

:D

Yes, I know. See above.

It's Dec, 11th... so where are the new pictures???

I'm really not as confused as you think I am, P.

:monkey4

Update from Eric @ Toys2 ....

Hi Paul,

It will be released in next two weeks.

Once it comes, we will immediately send it out to you.

Thanks
Eric

Now that's news. If it's true this time.

Still, with shipping, it's gonna be a JAN 2008 delivery I guess. Hope I can see it before it goes out. I may cancel.

Yes, I know. See above.

It's Dec, 11th... so where are the new pictures???

I'm really not as confused as you think I am, P.

:monkey4

Now that's news. If it's true this time.

Still, with shipping, it's gonna be a JAN 2008 delivery I guess. Hope I can see it before it goes out. I may cancel.

I never said you were confused, I said I was. :lol

And I still am, only less so. My guess now is the fig will be be released in Asia this week or next and Eric will ship it to us this month... sometime. :D

I never said you were confused, I said I was. :lol

And I still am, only less so. My guess now is the fig will be be released in Asia this week or next and Eric will ship it to us this month... sometime. :D

:lol

Well, I think Creecher made a good point -- V1 was delayed it seems too like this. He's the Joker -- this is his joke.

Anyway, I hope it's delayed until January...I'm running out of cash fast this month, and I haven't even gotten my girlfriend a gift yet. YIKES!!!

Get her the Joker V2, then she'll tell you to return it, then you keep it, get her something nice in early Jan... but it'll cost ya more. :lol

Joking... :lol

Bottom Line: Eric will get this 3rd week in Dec instead of 2nd week, so a net one week delay, maybe 10 days. So that is the end of that..

Now, what the hell does this thing look like and what's included?

Get her the Joker V2, then she'll tell you to return it, then you keep it, get her something nice in early Jan... but it'll cost ya more. :lol

Hmmmm.... clever.

But if she unwraps a Joker 12" figure for Xmas, I may not have to worry about getting her anything in January... or ever.

Of course, the upside is more money for figures.

Hmmm.....

Hmmmm.... clever.

But if she unwraps a Joker 12" figure for Xmas, I may not have to worry about getting her anything in January... or ever.

Of course, the upside is more money for figures.

Hmmm.....

Like I said, It'll cost ya more. :D Either way. :lol

Personally, I prefer a Living Doll.

Seriously, GUYS. Keep a look out for NEW PICS!

The good news: Maybe. If the fig hasn't been released and won't be for 2 weeks than there are NO Final Prod Piece pics yet...

And if there is Bad News, we need to know ASAP!

EDIT: OOPS, PJAM MADE A BOO BOO! I just realized I sent Eric the wrong pre-order with my question so his response was for the Jor El Fig, Not the Joker!

When will these twisted Joker games end? Is it true the figure has already been released? Is the Joker playin' us for fools? Or just me? Is it January or Now? This year or NEXT? Stay tuned same Joker time same Joker channel for a NEW update from Eric.

Sorry Guys, My Bad. Love that Joker!

Last edited:
I just realized I sent Eric the wrong pre-order with my question so his response was for the Jor El Fig, Not the Joker!

Oh brother! All that... and now this. :rotfl

Joker madness ensues. Right now I look like that Joker picture where he's laughing and pulling his hair out.

OK, so then Eric's JAN 2008 still applies. That's better for me anyway.

Come on, Roystarkiller -- get this guy and post pix for us!!!

Oh brother! All that... and now this. :rotfl

Joker madness ensues. Right now I look like that Joker picture where he's laughing and pulling his hair out.

OK, so then Eric's JAN 2008 still applies. That's better for me anyway.

Yes indeed WG.

I just spoke with Eric, he said he expects the Jokers sometime in January...

Another update from AOT ebay listing. You may recall, it last read Release Date: Dec 10

Now it reads..

NOTE : Now In Transit To USA

Back