Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently, it's NOW ON HAND at AOT:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Jack-Nicholson...yZ145888QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Plus new pictures. Still with the blue vest and yellow shirt. Not promising. But lots of goodies. Strange that they are still using the old head for the new pictures... while the new v2 head looks a little toyish there.

Reposting in case anyone wants to see the Jack Joker...

But yes CF, Ledger will certainly reinvent our cinematic perception of The Joker.

This is a huge dilemma for me as I've wanted a Jack Joker for years, but...

Inaccurate vest, shirt, ties, pants, head needs a repaint, body needs replacing... what's left to this for nearly $200?

So is there anything the V1 came with that is not included in the V2?

I guess thats a plus side, but the V2 head does look pretty underwhelming... oh well, at least Batman is kickass looking :rock

sorry if this has already been answered guys, but is it easy to transfer the fig from the body it comes with to a hot toys fig i.e. do all the parts and clothes still fit? i'm really really tempted to get the V2. i know there are a lot of things wrong with it. but like many of you, i'm all nostalgiac for 89 batman. i'm just waiting to see if the shirt colour is orange. if it is, i'm in. otherwise, i'm out. i'll let that be the deciding factor. doesn't look promising from the pics...

sorry if this has already been answered guys, but is it easy to transfer the fig from the body it comes with to a hot toys fig i.e. do all the parts and clothes still fit? i'm really really tempted to get the V2. i know there are a lot of things wrong with it. but like many of you, i'm all nostalgiac for 89 batman. i'm just waiting to see if the shirt colour is orange. if it is, i'm in. otherwise, i'm out. i'll let that be the deciding factor. doesn't look promising from the pics...

Shirt looks lemon yellow in both AOT and ABC pics, the vest looks wrong color blue too... I imagine the overcoat was worth an extra $35 if they had kept that other stuff correct but even that looks poorly made or fitted...
In the AOT pic, the featured new laughing headsculpt was left on the floor blocking that crappy floppy hat which was never corrected to work as a Fedora.

btw, Coco did a body swap, may have to go bbi or dragon...

Last edited:
After seeing, like, 5 minutes of Ledger's Joker, I already like his better. The original Batman movie are now dust in the wind to me.

You know CF... You and I see eye to eye in that regard.. I love Ledger's Joker, really brings that sick comic Joker to life. Nicholson's version will always be something I cherish my memories of, but the new Joker is the one I have been waiting for since I was a kid. :rock

You know CF... You and I see eye to eye in that regard.. I love Ledger's Joker, really brings that sick comic Joker to life. Nicholson's version will always be something I cherish my memories of, but the new Joker is the one I have been waiting for since I was a kid. :rock

The voice alone is enough to give someone nightmares. Originally, I was quite disappointed with the Ledger casting, but he is almost unidentifiable in his appearance and voice. Cannot wait for this to come out.

The voice alone is enough to give someone nightmares. Originally, I was quite disappointed with the Ledger casting, but he is almost unidentifiable in his appearance and voice. Cannot wait for this to come out.

Same here man... I love the voice work, really gives his Joker a lot of character. This role shows how much Ledger has grown as an actor, that's for sure. So far, from what I have seen, best work of his career. :rock

Same here man... I love the voice work, really gives his Joker a lot of character. This role shows how much Ledger has grown as an actor, that's for sure. So far, from what I have seen, best work of his career. :rock

This Joker seems to be right up your alley DA. That image of him that appears once he says "Evening Commisioner" just screams your style. Hopefully someone does this sculpt justice so I can send mine to you for improvement.

This Joker seems to be right up your alley DA. That image of him that appears once he says "Evening Commisioner" just screams your style. Hopefully someone does this sculpt justice so I can send mine to you for improvement.

God, I hope so... It certainly IS the Joker I would design given the chance. :rock

I am working on a custom Joker, but not with a Ledger likeness. I wish they had something available, at least with a normal Ledger... I could make one easy from that.

But the one I am making will be very much in the same style as the new one for sure. I LOVE the makeup and clothes. :rock

All the clothes fit and look great on a $5 bbi body which is what I swapped mine onto. I don't think the shirt color is orange but it wasn't on the V1 either. It was dark enough yellow for me that it didn't matter though and it still looks great. Although I'd love to have an orange shirt for film accuracy.

I'd wait til more pics of the final product surface before making a decision. I'm more than happy with what I ended up with.

thanks pjam and coco.

yours looks awesome coco. if the v2 has at least similar clothing to your v1 i'm inclined to get it. but like pjam said, the shirt looks a lemony yellow whereas the v1 was a much darker, more colourful, more joker-like yellow.

with the bbi body, did you have to do any work on the hands or head to get them on there? thanks for all the help guys.

New AOT pics

https://cgi.ebay.com/Jack-Nicholson...yZ145888QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm starting to think the laughing sculpt may look better as a dripping tan Museum repaint... sculpt and paint apps of it look better here.

centuryJoker.gif

Last edited:
Does that change your desire for this figure?

No, I'm off the fence. I'm getting a $10 bbi body, a FML Joker head and having the shirt dyed orange. I don't know yet which sculpt I'll use as the White face and Dripping Museum Joker, but when I do, I will have 2 heads. Pretty much as planned for months.

Keaton needs his nemesis...

I'm thinking the V2 Joker head is better served as a dripping Museum repaint.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Back