Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Toys2.

Hi Paul,

As it has been fully pre-ordered, it deleted from website.

We will have this figure around end of Jan.

Thanks
Eric

From Toys2.

Hi Paul,

As it has been fully pre-ordered, it deleted from website.

We will have this figure around end of Jan.

Thanks
Eric

How did you get a hold of them? I keep emailing to cancel mine and they NEVER get back to me...

How did you get a hold of them? I keep emailing to cancel mine and they NEVER get back to me...

Lucky I guess. :lol I've know Eric for years..

So, I think I'll do the FML Joker as Whiteface and maybe paint up the laughing V2 sculpt drippy...

What are you guys gonna do?

Lucky I guess. :lol I've know Eric for years..

So, I think I'll do the FML Joker as Whiteface and maybe paint up the laughing V2 sculpt drippy...

What are you guys gonna do?

I'm gonna do the same thing you are. I love my FML white faced head and I think the V2 head will look good as drippy Joker.

I'm gonna do the same thing you are. I love my FML white faced head and I think the V2 head will look good as drippy Joker.

Yeah, it'll work as a surprised look as well as an amazed look too... and it looks great with the beret. I have to find a decent fedora for the FML.

Hey Coco, where did you get your bbi body? Which body?

Last edited:
Yeah, it'll work as a surprised look as well as an amazed look too... and it looks great with the beret. I have to find a decent fedora for the FML.

Hey Coco, where did you get your bbi body? Which body?

Right here: https://www.toysoldierbrigade.com/

I bought a couple DiD and Dragon bodies at the same time now I can't remember which one I used.:eek: I think it was "F" version but I'll check when I get home and let you know for sure.

Who knows, Robin got his couch sets in early so maybe it is his last one... but I wouldn't bet on it.

Our V2 Stuff doesn't get in until later this month...

Maybe it is , maybe it isn't .... yessssssss :)

mccooney.jpg

I've given up hope of understanding how this figure is being produced... as long as I get one it'll have to be good enough.

The website is still there. Are you having trouble accessing it?

And who knows about this figure, it seems to have its own schedule :rotfl

I am so glad I got the first version with all thees delays with the 2nd (even though I over paid).

Back