Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it would be a nice surprise if this fig didn't need an immediate body swap when it arrived.

i was all pumped for this figure. but with the recent news and the slightly insensitive remarks made by an old portrayer of the character about the latest portrayer of the character, i'm slightly less enthusiastic. sorry to put a downer on things, fellas. i just can't get it out of my head as i imagine most of you can't. me talking crap in this thread probably doesn't help. but i can't help thinking i need another version of the joker on my shelf right now :monkey2

Ahh, and with Les' awesome heads coming along I think we'll have a great figure to compliment out Keaton Batman figures! Gotta love the freaks board :rock

Ahh, and with Les' awesome heads coming along I think we'll have a great figure to compliment out Keaton Batman figures! Gotta love the freaks board :rock

Yep, and hopefully a wide brim Fedora from Shawn...

I hope the base body won't suck but it probably will...

MY JOKER V2 HAS ARRIVED!!!

and i'm very very pleased with it! it looks great, costume and everything. the shirt is still quite yellow, and the body IS terrible. i've just got back home and have a million and one things to do but hope to post pics a bit later. the HS is actually pretty nice up close.

still reeling from the £26 customs charge i had to pay though. i hate the british post office with a passion. :monkey4

MY JOKER V2 HAS ARRIVED!!!

and i'm very very pleased with it! it looks great, costume and everything. the shirt is still quite yellow, and the body IS terrible. i've just got back home and have a million and one things to do but hope to post pics a bit later. the HS is actually pretty nice up close.

still reeling from the £26 customs charge i had to pay though. i hate the british post office with a passion. :monkey4

Awesome news. Toy2 is shipping ours today.

What do you mean "still" quite yellow? matches V1?

So I think I'll pick up a neo dml body...

Pics. Please!!!

We need IN HAND pics badly 8thsam, please try to get these up soon! :D

We are desperate! LOL.

Last edited:
Hey guys, congrats on getting these (as they come in and all). But yeah, get a standard Dragon body. A version 3.0 (the newest) may have too wide a set of shoulders, but the other standards will work fine. Mine is on a standard Dragaon, and he looks great with the Soveriegn Batman (I have Pjam's in hand for the comparison)
I can post a pic of both if you need.

I'll be using an FML head as well, let me know what you end up going with if you don't mind.

Okay GB, Les confirmed the body type for MY FML Joker head, which is going on a dragon body. I believe he asked each of us what kind of body/neck post we will be using before dremeling the neck..

I'll either pick up a Dragon neo here....

https://onesixthdepot.com/cart/product_info.php?products_id=14063

or basic Dragon with same neck post here, even cheaper! $7 shipped ( thanks to Coco for the "heads up" on this.) I went with the Dragon
Figure Body Light Color Plastic Price: 2.95 here.

https://www.toysoldierbrigade.com/

Yes, Les post a pic Bro.

Last edited:
hey fellas, sorry to keep you waiting. i've had a real spitty day and was all ready to just say goodbye to it. but i know how long you guys have been waiting for pics of this so here goes: (bare in mind, i'm no maulfan or edwint, i have a crud camera, no lighting and 2 glass eyes):

CIMG2598.jpg

CIMG2599.jpg

CIMG2600.jpg

CIMG2601.jpg

CIMG2603.jpg

all in all, i think this figure is great! the coat is fantastic, it actually fits very nicely and is made of an excellent velvety material (which could attract lint over time though). The fedora is naff but the beret is fantastic! looks much better than the V1 - the shape and fit is just perfect. my bad on the yellow shirt - it was just in the initial light is saw it in - it actually looks orange in some light. i think it is exactly like the V1 shirt. sorry i didn't have time to play with all the accessories. i have to be up in about 5hrs. but hopefully i'll get a chance to play some more tomorrow. the worst thing about this figure is the body. it is like trying to pose david hasselhoff with a burger after a night on the town. definitely get a body in preparation.

pjam, coco, so will that 2.95 body fit the hand pegs and les' head? if so, i need to hurry up and get one.

hey fellas, sorry to keep you waiting. i've had a real spitty day and was all ready to just say goodbye to it. but i know how long you guys have been waiting for pics of this so here goes: (bare in mind, i'm no maulfan or edwint, i have a crud camera, no lighting and 2 glass eyes):

CIMG2598.jpg

pjam, coco, so will that 2.95 body fit the hand pegs and les' head? if so, i need to hurry up and get one.

Nice 8th! This sculpt and paint apps look excellent, MUCH better than I expected and better than the V1.

And great news about the coat and shirt. I'm SO happy I snagged this now.

Dragon body works as per Coco... may want to wait for his confirmation.

Last edited:
Relief! The shirt's the same...and the sculpt looks good. Really glad to hear that the coat is excellent, that was a big selling point for me.

Thanks for the pics, 8th!

Back