Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I'm STILL excited. yeah, he's overpriced and the vest colors may or may not be correct, and the added cost for the coat is questionable--but I still think he's gonna be a nice figure--ESPECIALLY next to my Keaton Batman!

I'll believe it when I see it :lol

But seriously, thanks for the update... maybe we really are going to get this figure :lol

Yep, looks okay, with a new (dragon) body, I think the coat will fit better too, but I'll wait to see if they improved the base body first...

a17a002.jpg

The extras look to be well done.

Looks pretty good, I'm surprised that the headsculpt still looks just as cartoony as the V1. Must be the paint apps... oh well, still not bad.

Has anyone pinged Shawn about getting some of these made? I'd definitely be interested in purchasing one; I daresay that any of us who are getting this figure would be interested in purchasing one, as the one that ships with the figure is Made of Fail:

a17a005.jpg

I'm hoping, we'll see. I'll ask if he can do a bunch. But if I have one made it will be for the Les Joker head so these may vary depending on which head you'll use.

I'm hoping, we'll see. I'll ask if he can do a bunch. But if I have one made it will be for the Les Joker head so these may vary depending on which head you'll use.

I'll take one. The fedora seems to be my only major complaint at this point. That photo looks really washed out though...

Yeah, some of those shots are flashed out... I'll be interested to see the actual paint apps in hand. One of those shots didn't look that bad.

Btw, Feng finally put his Joker head up for sale in the Custom section...

Toys2 gets the Jokers in tomorrow!

If they get them in early, morning, they'll start to ship out tomorrow!

Back