Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CIMG2604.jpg

CIMG2606.jpg

CIMG2607.jpg

CIMG2608.jpg

CIMG2609.jpg

CIMG2610.jpg

CIMG2611.jpg

one of these days i'm going to have to get one of you guys to teach me how to take decent shots :monkey2
on reflection, the fedora isn't too bad either if you futz with it enough. i'm sure you guys are better at this stuff than me. i can't wait for you guys to get these and post your pics. it's pretty damn cool.

8th, this HS and paint apps look great. I was gonna toss it. :lol

Joking, repaint it drippy Musuem.

It really looks superb... Thanks for the pics Bro.

the paint apps in particular are much better than i thought they'd be. they looked very cartoony in the preview pics, as if the face was just covered in white. but it's more subtle than that and it really brings out the sculpt. it's a little moot however, as i'll be posing mine with the superior les head. but those that didn't get a les head will be more than happy with the supplied one. no worries on the pics. hope you all gets yours soon. nighty night

Yeah drippy Museum might look great here, perfect for that

"Where did he get all those wonderful Toys" expression. paraphrase

Thanks 8th! He looks great... especially with the beret, the fedora not so much. But I can live with that. Also glad to see the head came out so nice, although of course we'll be using the Les version.

And thanks for the info on the body Pjam, I'll be ordering from them for sure :rock

That's a great looking Joker you got there ES. The coat looks great and the fedora really doesn't look bad on yours. The one that came with my V1 stinks.

I'm gonna try to use the felt hat -- maybe add a plastic guide inside -- if not, I just got a hat on ebay that should work as a replacement.

Also, gonna have to dye that bowtie a better green than that lime color. But at least the tie is correct this time to go with the coat.

Overall, I'm relieved to see the v2 is not the disappointment it seemed to be from the early pictures. Thanks for that, 8th!

Are you getting a V2 as well Coco?

I ordered one but I'm hoping that they forget about me since I really don't want to spend the cash right now.:eek:

Hey Coco,
Some of the guys were asking, will both of these dragon bodies work?

Les said the neck post is correct for his FML head and that a basic dragon body will work. They look the same to me...

https://onesixthdepot.com/cart/produc...ducts_id=14063

I already went with the
Dragon Figure Body Light Color Plastic Price: 2.95 here.

https://www.toysoldierbrigade.com/

I had to dremel out some of the neck on the V1 head to get it to work on the new body but Les' fit without any modifications.

I ordered one but I'm hoping that they forget about me since I really don't want to spend the cash right now.:eek:

I had to dremel out some of the neck on the V1 head to get it to work on the new body but Les' fit without any modifications.

So both of these dragon bodies work w/ hand pegs, etc. ?

ps I may keep the V2 head on the V2 Body and just swap outfits with the FML head on dragon body from time to time...

So both of these dragon bodies work w/ hand pegs, etc. ?

ps I may keep the V2 head on the V2 Body and just swap outfits with the FML head on dragon body from time to time...

I can't remember which ones but the hand pegs didn't work on all the bodies I ordered from toy soldier brigade.

I can't remember which ones but the hand pegs didn't work on all the bodies I ordered from toy soldier brigade.

That's not good.

I ordered that one I mentioned, looks just like the Neo DML and it is a 2004 basic dragon body so I hope I'm okay there.

Hopefully it works out... I thought the joker pegs looked very similar to Dragon hands. Oh well, worse case scenario I'm out a few bucks.

BTW, I was just thinking about how with all these upgrades my $190 Joker figure is pretty much just hands, feet, accessories and clothes :lol Oh well, the relentless pursuit of perfection sometimes is a costly one.

BTW, I was just thinking about how with all these upgrades my $190 Joker figure is pretty much just hands, feet, accessories and clothes :lol Oh well, the relentless pursuit of perfection sometimes is a costly one.

This is one expensive custom to start upgrading.

I'm hoping I can make due with what I get. As long as Joker can stand on his own, I may stick with the body supplied. This guy is just too frickin' expensive to put much more money into him. A little futzing, a little dye job, and a little paunch, and I hope I have a good ol' Jack Joker.

Hopefully it works out... I thought the joker pegs looked very similar to Dragon hands. Oh well, worse case scenario I'm out a few bucks.

I know, pegs hands are fairly basic, look like they'll work with a basic dragon body, we'll know soon...

Psyched to see what you do WG.

This is one expensive custom to start upgrading.

I'm hoping I can make due with what I get. As long as Joker can stand on his own, I may stick with the body supplied. This guy is just too frickin' expensive to put much more money into him. A little futzing, a little dye job, and a little paunch, and I hope I have a good ol' Jack Joker.

I haven't picked up a FML head yet, but if the body is as bad as everyone sez it is--I'm thinking I probably will now, then I can just swap clothes & hands and be done with it. I'm gonna wait until the figure is in hand though--$190 is a lot for figure that is in need of a bash right out of the box. :banghead

Wor-Gar, what was the replacement hat you mentioned that you found on ebay? I'm thinking bout a SS Billy the Kid hat or sumthin similar.

So most of the joker fans are buying this not so cheap figure only to use its clothes?

Wasn't (isn't) there a easier or better way of getting this outfit?
Not even the hat fits properly.

Slade, it is the Doc Holiday figure that has the rigt shaped hat for the Joker (although the colour is not right)

Back