Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And after beating my brains out with that stupid hat :emperor

j4.jpg

It does look pretty nice. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Any pics of the long coat?

j4.jpg
j3.jpg

I love how difference light alters the pigment of the purple coat -- just like the real thing.

Wish the hat worked better as the felt look is just perfect.

For some reason he looks like a tranny wheneve I see that hat... not that a guy in make-up and bright red lips doesn't already, but something about hat :lol

Definitely an unflattering shot... but still the hat doesn't help. For some reason I get a Barbara Streisand vibe?!?

There was a paint rub on my V1 Joker. Right on the tip of the nose. He was not secured in any in the box the figure came in.:monkey2

For anyone waiting for my Joker painted heads, here are the tan faced or Museum Jokers (Or Vinnie-shock meeting...), in progress...

tanjokes1.jpg

As soon as these are done, the few Drippies should wrap up, then I go full out on all the white faced ones, which are started. I am trying to get them done soon, just lots to do, and I don't wanna rush them.
Should have more info for all of you by sometime next week.

Great stuff Les...

I go to pick up my mail and get this notice from USPS "Sorry we missed you " b/c I wasn't home for signature, but I was home all morning editing...

So, I hope I can pick up the Joker at the Post office later today...

Great stuff Les...

I go to pick up my mail and get this notice from USPS "Sorry we missed you " b/c I wasn't home for signature, but I was home all morning editing...

:monkey4

Lazy bastards! :emperor

I got an email saying my order had been completed about 2 days ago. No shipping notice though, so I have no idea when he's supposed to arrive.

Joker just arrived:

JOKER1.jpg

This is, of course, straight from the box, no futz. I have my work cut out for me.

Overall, better than I was expecting. Note here, my expectations were pretty low.

The colors are really bright and vivid, the cut of the outfit is very good. I do think the materials used for the outfit are cheaper than I would expect for $170 figure though. The extras look really great and I'm very happy with the long coat. The sculpt has no paint rubs fortunately, but it's not as great as some of those well-lit pictures have presented him recently. The hair has some really nice texture in it's green-dark green coloration though. There no doubt it's Nicholson, but it's a softer sculpt; something you'd expect from a mass-produced figure, not from a 100 limited edition. So, there are pros and cons here on almost every level. However, this is THE definitive Joker figure ready-to-go out of the box... so what choice do we have? Gotta have that Joker :)

He'll really POP on the shelf, that's for sure!

Last edited:
Back