Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coco, really sad to see your wrist peg snapped. but you're a resourceful guy - i'm sure you can fix it.

pjam, glad you like your joker. so was that body you mentioned a few pages back ok?

coco, really sad to see your wrist peg snapped. but you're a resourceful guy - i'm sure you can fix it.

pjam, glad you like your joker. so was that body you mentioned a few pages back ok?

Hey 8th,
I haven't swapped bodies yet (waiting for Les head to arrive) but that basic dragon I paid $6 for seems just fine. The hand pegs fit great. :D

Actually I will have 2 bodies with 2 different heads when all is said and done. :D

Also, coming soon, a workable solution to salvage the V2 Joker Hat!

Hey 8th,
I haven't swapped bodies yet (waiting for Les head to arrive) but that basic dragon I paid $6 for seems just fine. The hand pegs fit great. :D

Actually I will have 2 bodies with 2 different heads when all is said and done. :D

Also, coming soon, a workable solution to salvage the V2 Joker Hat!

awesome - can't wait for that hat idea either. i think i may do the same and transfer les' head and the clothes to a new body and have a naked joker next to him. that can be bodybag joker.

when you say $6, do you mean the Dragon Figure Body Light Color Plastic Price: 2.95 from ToySoldierBrigade? Is that $6 with shipping? Or did you buy another type? Thanks

DSC09605.jpg

Modded Hat with band insert, looks much better...

DSC09645.jpg

DSC09686.jpg

What I did. Used a SSC clear plastic packaging band used to brace SSC head in place and cut to fit, then slipped it inside... very simple. I imagine you can use any kind of plastic. The band pushes out against the side of the hat to give it shape. It's not perfect but it salvages the hat...

8th, yes that's the body I bought. Again only tested the hand pegs but it works and is the correct neck post I'll use for Les' head.

Last edited:
One without Fedora....

DSC09682.jpg

Great coat, considering... just to have one I mean.

Joker's Coat in the film had different materials and shape for the collar BUT the material used here, the color and texture of the felt, looks just great....

And again the paint apps on mine are nearly flawless. Of course I'm waiting on the FML Head which will be even better but at some point I may have this head repainted/flesh tweaked to a drippy Museum....

Last edited:
P, can you try a close-up of the Joker's face. Just once. Thanks.

How do you like the overcoat?

EDIT: Oops, your pix just came thru so I guess you like that coat. :) He looks great! The coat is really key!

Coco, I hope you can get it fixed, but in a weird way, it's almost fitting for Joker, "here, let me lend ya a hand...hahaha, lend ya a hand..."

LOL. I never thought about that! But no, I think I have a small roll pin at work that I can, after drilling a small hole, insert in the hand and wrist so that it won't ever break again.

Hey pjam, those are great shots. I like what you did to the fedora. Looks much better. It looks like you pressed his pants too. That's the next thing I'm gonna do to mine to make them hold the shape they had on film.

Hey pjam, those are great shots. I like what you did to the fedora. Looks much better. It looks like you pressed his pants too. That's the next thing I'm gonna do to mine to make them hold the shape they had on film.

Thanks Coco! Actually the modded Fedora looks pretty good on the figure in person, definitely good enough for display. :D I'm gonna rework mine, the band I cut was a bit short in length so there is a gap in back (see 2nd pic) I need to close.

As far as my fig, I seriously couldn't be happier with the one I received. The outfit needs almost NO futzing at all. The pants came pressed, nice clean creases and the Overcoat was well packed.

And WG has just LMK there IS a cane packed in with the long gun.

Last edited:
Don't have an opinion as I don't have a V1, BUT I'm very happy to have a V2.

Will be posting the first ever Parade Joker with Long Gun pics tomorrow... :D

Unless someone beats me to it....

Hope this guy shows up tomorrow. I have no idea when to expect him, but sooner is always better than later :rock

NICE PICTURES, P! That's the Joker I've always wanted!

OK... to everyone with a V2 Joker...

WARNING!

Be extremely delicate with Joker -- especially the feet and hands. I broke a foot AND a hand peg just posing him. Fortunately, like most of you, I swapped the body out... but you still need the hand pegs so be ginger. The two extra set of hands comes in handy for extra pegs.

This is by far the most fragile (read: poorly made) BODY I have ever seen in my life. Junk, pure and simple. Too bad really, as it has a nice shape.

Other than that, as I inspect Joker's clothing, I'm really impressed with the craftsmanship: the jacket has 3 little buttons on the sleeve, the belt has a real working buckle, the shoes have real laces built in, the pants have real pockets... there's even a little thread spot for your acid flower, and the satic shirt is just perfect. Great work! After all, if you're replacing the head and body, you're really just buying the clothes and gear here.

The accessories are terrific too. Really nice cane. And the laughing bag has a laughing box inside.

On the issue of the radio, Pjam, I think you could add an antennae to the green-and-orange box and make your own 'radio' for Joker to call in his helicopter.

NICE PICTURES, P! That's the Joker I've always wanted!

On the issue of the radio, Pjam, I think you could add an antennae to the green-and-orange box and make your own 'radio' for Joker to call in his helicopter.

Thanks WG, I couldn't find the radio caller at all, didn't get one, that's what I was saying, BUT I just found it inside the laugh bag. :lol

I guess the Joke was on me. :rotfl

Love that Joker! Still playing games!

Back