Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC09746-1.jpg

"Alright you gruesome son of a *****, come and get me, hahaha, c'mon."

Nice work Paul.

Thanks Sean. Wish it were you taking pics Bro.

I swear from some angles it looks just like Jack, others, not as much. But In hand you guys will be very pleased, trust me. It seems pics just don't do it justice and it's somehow hard to capture the fig on film, don't know why.

I saw the fig silhouetted this morning against the window and it could have been a film still....

Reposting these shots for anyone who missed it...

So Here are the First Ever
PARADE JOKER Pics!!!

DSC09843.jpg

DSC09833.jpg

DSC09757.jpg

DSC09766.jpg

DSC09778.jpg

DSC09815-1.jpg

DSC09754.jpg

DSC09746-1.jpg

Thanks Sean. Wish it were you taking pics Bro.

I swear from some angles it looks just like Jack, others, not as much. But In hand you guys will be very pleased, trust me. It seems pics just don't do it justice and it's somehow hard to capture the fig on film, don't know why.

I saw the fig silhouetted this morning against the window and it could have been a film still....

My experience is, some figures look pretty good in any old photos, some not so much, but all figures need to be shot and lit just right in order to really capture there quality, I've never encountered a figure that just naturally shines under any condition, even the best of the best need help to see what makes them best.

Here's Cococabana Joker:

Joker1-1.jpg

Lucy, I'm ready... he-he-he!

And here he is with a new body and some minor futzing:

Joker3.jpg

I need to work on getting that Jack belly a little bigger.

Yes, water, water everywhere. Unfortunately, everything goes back to it's original shape. :) But I got the shirt, tie, pants and vest all soaked. Didn't touch the jacket, but I doubt water will hurt it. The pants came out stiffer, which allows for more positioning, but I need to fold and iron the cuffs because his pants are too long -- they bunch up and ruin any smooth look you get. This 'futz' moment was just to get an idea of the clothing parts and how they behave. I also want to 'stuff' him more.

A few more, with OVERCOAT:

Joker4.jpg

Joker5.jpg

Joker6.jpg

Last edited:
Here's Cococabana Joker:

Joker1-1.jpg

Lucy, I'm ready... he-he-he!

LOVE THIS SHOT! :lol

Literally laughed my ass off! Hehe

This is a FUN Figure. Steals the show.

Futzed Fig looking good WG. :D When are you gonna fix the hat? makes a HUUUUGE difference and only took me about a minute and a half.

And I'm diggin the shirt, actually looks fairly orangey in some lighting...

DSC09815-1.jpg

Last edited:
When are you gonna fix the hat? makes a HUUUUGE difference and only took me about a minute and a half.

Hat's fixed (not in the pics above), just no sunlight anymore for pictures. The felt hat looks pretty darn good, and you can't beat the material.

The only thing I need to replace is the tie and hanky. You know, if they just used the same material as they did on the laughing bag, that would be perfect. Maybe they're saving that for V3.

Everything else works great. I'm gonna tear him apart again tonight and rebuild now that I know how everything goes together.

Getting that overcoat on over the jacket with tails was tricky. Now I'm torn: I love the coat-and-tails look, but the overcoat works so well too. If this figure was half the price I think I'd get another.

More, a little dark, but with the HAT fixed and a bit more belly...

Joker8.jpg
Joker9.jpg

Joker7.jpg
Joker10.jpg

Hat's a little big, but it's a huge improvement from what came in the box.

I love how warm lighting gives the coat a more dusky maroon color while sunlight gives you a vibrant purple. Changes just like the Joker did in the movie.

Damn WG, that is great stuff. Your fedora looks better than mine, although I must say in hand my hat looks pretty great now, not so much in my pics, except for a few... profile shot tells the story there.

And that Painter's Cap is pure perfection in your shots, excellent excellent, it looks like Jack dammit... that is JACK!

Also, I don't know why but my Guy looks paunchier than yours in those last shots anyway... mine just seemed fine out of the box.

But, great stuff there WG! Love this painter's cap shot the best. :D

Joker8.jpg

AWESOME!

Wow, that first picture (the one Pjam reposted) nails it... he looks excellent there. I'm very impressed.

More, a little dark, but with the HAT fixed and a bit more belly...

Joker8.jpg
Joker9.jpg

Joker7.jpg
Joker10.jpg

Hat's a little big, but it's a huge improvement from what came in the box.

I love how warm lighting gives the coat a more dusky maroon color while sunlight gives you a vibrant purple. Changes just like the Joker did in the movie.

Reposting! Great work WG!

Thanks guys! Much appreciated.

I'm really lovin' this figure now. Even with the hat fixed more or less, that painter's cap is just so dead on perfect. I think I may go with it, even though I've got a "Parade Joker".

I'm so eager to see someone's Museum Joker now with drippy face.

For anyone still waiting for their Joker V2 to arrive, I just got a response e-mail from Eric from T2, they just got more in and will ship out during the week. I can't wait for this to arrive. So far these pics look great!

I hope you guys aren't getting tired of Joker pics:

Jokerfinal1.jpg

Jokerfinal2.jpg

Joker3-1.jpg

Finally, got his 'girth' working on his pants more like Jack -- just shifted the paunch pad lower. Still toying with which hat he wants to wear. Lighting has so much to dow ith how he looks.

Last edited:
I emailed Toys2 b/c I was concerned about my address change from early Dec. They said my order will ship today and even gave me a Canuck tracking number--so I'm thinking bout a week to get to sunny Florida. :rock

Back