Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker's hand is fixed. YAY! Just thought I'd share my joy. :D

Also, I have a V2 Joker coming from Toys2 and all I really want is the trenchcoat and maybe an accessory or two.
Does anybody want a Joker figure?

Damn Coco, that look awesome. And yeah, gotta have the overcoat.

And Congrats to everyone else getting their Jokers shipped.

You guys will be very happy...

Last edited:
He has arrived!

I have to say I am very, very impressed. The basebody is crap, but the figure and clothes (except for fedora) are top-notch. Also, mine had tissue paper around his head which kept the paint nice and free of damage.

I think the new sculpt is a huge improvement over the old one, and the accessories are really great. I honestly don't think many could turn out a better figure of the Joker... I've very happy.

I'll get some pics up in a bit... had to log on to check the newsletter first :D

I haven't broken a wrist peg yet (knocks on wood), but the two standard hands both pop off incredibly easy... still better than snapping.

I have to say, as he is I think the producers (whoever they are) really did a great job. If I didn't have a Les head coming I'd be more than satisfied with this figure, but the Les head will take it from an excellent figure to perfection.

So here are my contributions to the picture show:

jokera.jpg

The names Joker, the Joker...​
jokerb.jpg

jokerc.jpg

After he falls to his death, with laugh box visible...​
jokerd.jpg

Some pics with Shawn's awesome Batman:​
jokere.jpg

jokerf.jpg

jokerg.jpg

Really impressed with the coat, fully lined and is in a very nice material for 1/6. I haven't put it on yet... did you guys have to fully remove his coat and tails for that?​
jokerh.jpg

How he came to protect the paint... I was happy to see that.
jokeri.jpg

And further proof of the weak-ass body... that ghost of an image is Joker falling after standing for all of 5 seconds?!?​
jokerj.jpg

Yeah :rotfl

And just to clarify, Joker is shorter than Batman... the similar height in the photo must just be the angle.

He has arrived!

I have to say I am very, very impressed. The basebody is crap, but the figure and clothes (except for fedora) are top-notch. Also, mine had tissue paper around his head which kept the paint nice and free of damage.

I think the new sculpt is a huge improvement over the old one, and the accessories are really great. I honestly don't think many could turn out a better figure of the Joker... I've very happy.

:rock NICE!!! Looks great in the pics...I can't wait!

:rock NICE!!! Looks great in the pics...I can't wait!

I think you'll be real happy with him. And this is a figure that in hand looks better, in most of the pictures I took he looks pretty toyish... but in hand he looks real good.

But back to an earlier question, do you have to remove his jacket to put on the overcoat?

But back to an earlier question, do you have to remove his jacket to put on the overcoat?

Not sure if you have to, but I did. I threaded the jacket sleeves into the overcoat first, then pushed the arms in the orange shirt through. I just couldn't get the coat on over the jacket and I didn't want to risk popping off the sleeve buttons.

Back