Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But back to an earlier question, do you have to remove his jacket to put on the overcoat?

I didn't have to...

DSC09815-1.jpg

Just switched out Parade Joker for the Painter's Cap look...

And I am blown away! Amazing, even better!

No pics, just saying it kicks all kinds of ass. :D

Oh, what the hell. :lol

DSC09951.jpg

Taken from low angle. I guess I still have to futz with the hat but it fits perfectly like gb says and is awesome looking on the fig...

Joker JUST ARRIVED and out of the box HE IS AWESOME!!! Pics don't do this thing justice! Really, really, really nice! Everything (besides the body and the fedora) look to be very high quality and the coat was definitely worth a lil extra bread. The paint work on the head is really clean--no drips or scuffs on mine. Love the V.2 hairline much better--the hair itself is a nice blend of two or three greens. The clothes are tailored very well--a true sign of a $200+ 1/6 is lining in the coat, which Joker has and it is done beautifully.

I'm very impressed and I'm not impressed easily. I'd say on the Crawford-Fujita Toy Rating scale he'd probably grab a ***1/2 overall with the half star off for the shoddy body and flaccid fedora/shower cap. I wouldn't take points off for Value FYI. $200 is a lot, but with where we are at these days with $120 Hot Toys and Medicoms--I think you get a nice amount of stuff with him and when you consider small production numbers, I think this guy is going to only go up in value.

SO psyched ya dig him Slade. Knew you would Bro.

I like mine even more each day. He's quickly climbing to one of my absolute faves... and I have been blessed with some pretty cool stuff.

You can fix that hat in 2 mins btw...

A side by side. This is a very nice Joker figure. The V2 sculpt looks much more like Jack than V1 and the extra stuff including the trenchcoat is great.

The obvious differences are the color and size of the bowtie and the snot rag. The buttons on the shirt cuffs are now gold rather than a simple white. The orchid is more white than pink as well. The pants seem just a tad darker and look neatly pressed.
The beret is smaller than V1 and so it doesn't hang quite as close to the shoulder. V1's beret was made to fit on that huge noggin so I assume that's why V2's is a bit smaller.
All V2 needs is a repaint and a new body.

awesome comparison, dude! thanks a lot! still can't believe mine will look THAT good once les' head arrives. obviously not les' actual head - that would be sick and david fincheresque. i mean his joker head.

Wow, Les' Joker head makes sooo much difference. While the V2 on its own is pretty great... side-by-side its no comparison.

V2's sculpt would probably look just as good with a repaint. I'd love to see Les take a stab at it.

And thanks for clarifying that ES.:lol

awesome comparison, dude! thanks a lot! still can't believe mine will look THAT good once les' head arrives. obviously not les' actual head - that would be sick and david fincheresque. i mean his joker head.

Thanks!
They are in progress, SLOW due to other work also in progress, but ongoing and progressing!
And about my head on the figure, well see, it's not in scale and even then there's this.....................................................................................................................................................................................

(Post interrupted by Les' dispatched head......more news as we know it!)

And about my head on the figure, well see, it's not in scale and even then there's this.....................................................................................................................................................................................

(Post interrupted by Les' dispatched head......more news as we know it!)

:rotfl
Not in scale?:confused: It's 1:1 though. High end 1:1 at that.:D

Back