Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes its better to buy and then never look back... that way you can be oblivious to the upgrades :lol

It is MUCH improved over V1--the clear reminder being the pic on the box.

And considering the $200 price tag, I'm satisfied 100% with this Joker. Another $70+ to make him "perfect" seems unnecessary to me. Not that the Les head isn't worth it, I'm just happy with this Joker out da box.

It is MUCH improved over V1--the clear reminder being the pic on the box.

And considering the $200 price tag, I'm satisfied 100% with this Joker. Another $70+ to make him "perfect" seems unnecessary to me. Not that the Les head isn't worth it, I'm just happy with this Joker out da box.

That's 'cause you have bigger fish to fry, Slade! Sloth is a good subject.

(I am curious to repaint that V2 head sometime though...food for thought...)

Should have some finished Jokers of my lot to post soon.

Can't wait to see the finished Jokers Les, especially interested in seeing how the drippy heads turn out.

I'm really just waiting to get the FML head before tossing anymore up. I don't think anybody else was getting a new one were they?

tried to switch mine over to a new body yesterday. left shoes just would not fit on the new body. i was carving bits of plastic away from the shoe, but nothing. then slipped and scratched a bit of paint of. damn.

then started cutting bits of the foot off the body, but still only just managed to squeeze it on. but only just and one leg is now slightly longer than the other making it really hard to pose. grrrr!

tried to switch mine over to a new body yesterday. left shoes just would not fit on the new body. i was carving bits of plastic away from the shoe, but nothing. then slipped and scratched a bit of paint of. damn.

then started cutting bits of the foot off the body, but still only just managed to squeeze it on. but only just and one leg is now slightly longer than the other making it really hard to pose. grrrr!

:lol Dang! Which body were you trying to force those clothes on?

it was the dragon style light colour plastic ones from toy soldier brigade. i think pjam used the same one. very nice body (for the price). but just couldn't get that damn shoe on. at one point i thought "screw it, joker's gonna wear jesus sandals"

it was the dragon style light colour plastic ones from toy soldier brigade. i think pjam used the same one. very nice body (for the price). but just couldn't get that damn shoe on. at one point i thought "screw it, joker's gonna wear jesus sandals"

:rotfl The first custom Joker with white feet and green painted toe nails. You could start a trend.

I haven't tried to use the Dragon body yet as the FML head isn't ready but my understanding was any standard Dragon body would work.

Maybe try to switch out the feet...

And Les, Can't wait to see pics bro. The early progress tan paintup pics you posted are stunning, already looks JUST LIKE JACK! Hehehehe...

For anyone waiting for my Joker painted heads, here are the tan faced or Museum Jokers (Or Vinnie-shock meeting...), in progress...

tanjokes1.jpg

As soon as these are done, the few Drippies should wrap up, then I go full out on all the white faced ones, which are started. I am trying to get them done soon, just lots to do, and I don't wanna rush them.
Should have more info for all of you by sometime next week.

Last edited:
Just got my version 2.0 from Toys2, along with the Hot Toys 2-in-1 Superman and Jor-El. No pictures yet, but I'm extremely pleased with everything except the body and the fedora, which is what I expected. The stock headsculpt is much better than I expected, though I think it will pale next to Les's work.

I'll most likely get the stock head repainted in the tan-make-up, since I have both white-face and runny-makeup versions coming from Les.

Just got my version 2.0 from Toys2, along with the Hot Toys 2-in-1 Superman and Jor-El. No pictures yet, but I'm extremely pleased with everything except the body and the fedora, which is what I expected. The stock headsculpt is much better than I expected, though I think it will pale next to Les's work.

I'll most likely get the stock head repainted in the tan-make-up, since I have both white-face and runny-makeup versions coming from Les.

Yeah, I'm doing the reverse. Keeping the V2 whiteface head which I like as is for now (with future FML repaint) and doing a drippy FML head.

Nothing really new to add, I've found a home for him in my collection... but aside from that just waiting on the arrival of FML head.

Back