Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend finally saw Star Wars this past Friday and managed to not hear that spoiler ha I saw it way before him and had it spoiled twice. Augh people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah those gauntlets are ridiculous ...they don't seem that prominent from what we've seen so far

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People made the same Power Rangers joke about the first set photos of Black Panther.

I showed you that Ant-Man's costume from the previous film already looked like something from Kamen Rider.
*Japanese superhero show like Super Sentai (on which Power Rangers were heavily based)*

You are my friend.

(See my sig)

The original suit was seen on the CW set...

So, this is obviously gonna be...
Spoiler Spoiler:

The problem with the new suit is that it's missing the two red lines from the original helmet.

I like the new design overall. I don't see how it looks like a power ranger suit. Can say that for pretty much any costumed super hero with a similar helmet get up. The new design looks like it's meant to go along side the Wasp with it's streamlined design.

Having the two red lines would help.

24538859209_ea06ef5d9d_c.jpg

wasp-costume-pic.jpg

The original suit was seen on the CW set...

So, this is obviously gonna be...
Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't think that means that. It just means he gets a new suit. They almost always have two outfits. Or a change. And given his suit is old...like back when there was still segregation old...getting a new suit just means he got a new suit. The new suit was seen on set long ago as well. It's pretty hard to read to much into what the suit means. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions about it.

Hmmm personally I like the new suit. It's got a nice look but the helmet is kinda meh imo :lol
I don't have that much of an issue for me though, love the character :clap

Back