Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm taking everything that is on the article in a grain of salt. just because i dont want to upgrade too much of my figures :lol

i'm taking everything that is on the article in a grain of salt. just because i dont want to upgrade too much of my figures :lol

And you should. Joblo's reports have been hit or miss and this piece of news coincides with the licensing expo in Vegas. These new looks could simply be action figure variants we'll never seen in the film.

And you should. Joblo's reports have been hit or miss and this piece of news coincides with the licensing expo in Vegas. These new looks could simply be action figure variants we'll never seen in the film.

good to know. thanks :rock

I don't think it'll be a 100% Ultimates look. They'll do a look that works for the MCU but bring in elements, like they always do.

So people getting excited for the chain-mail being included are just big fans of the fabric, right?:lol

I just don't see what the point of going that route to satisfy the comic fanboys but then redesign the costume. I liked how they did Star Spangled Man just to please them and I thought that was it. But the biggest reason I'm skeptical is that I, too, don't wanna upgrade my Cap's anymore:lol

So people getting excited for the chain-mail being included are just big fans of the fabric, right?:lol

I just don't see what the point of going that route to satisfy the comic fanboys but then redesign the costume. I liked how they did Star Spangled Man just to please them and I thought that was it. But the biggest reason I'm skeptical is that I, too, don't wanna upgrade my Cap's anymore:lol

me too! :lol

Well, if what they say is true about Black Panther in that article, Cap might have to upgrade his suit to some sort of "armor", hence the "chain mail."

If the rumors are true about Falcon, than I'm so glad I decided not to buy the WS version. Also, if War Machine is as awesome as he sounds in this description than I'll gladly sell my IM2 version for it. This movie is going to break me financially: Baron Zemo, Black Panther, Crossbones, Scarlet Witch, Ant-man/Giant-man(this one is a maybe depending on the design), War Machine, Hawkeye( depending on design) and Falcon. Damn man.

If the rumors are true about Falcon, than I'm so glad I decided not to buy the WS version. Also, if War Machine is as awesome as he sounds in this description than I'll gladly sell my IM2 version for it. This movie is going to break me financially: Baron Zemo, Black Panther, Crossbones, Scarlet Witch, Ant-man/Giant-man(this one is a maybe depending on the design), War Machine, Hawkeye( depending on design) and Falcon. Damn man.

No Cap, Iron Man, Spidey or Winter Soldier? :dunno

I am with team Cap.
And also, this movie will break records if Iron Spider appeared on screen!

You have to buy those right away, once they're out of print those suckers skyrocket in price. I've missed out on some and will have to pay higher prices now if I want them. :gah:

You have to buy those right away, once they're out of print those suckers skyrocket in price. I've missed out on some and will have to pay higher prices now if I want them. :gah:

yeah, the first Avengers one is through the roof, more then I am willing to pay. But regret I didn't pick up when it was like $30 (?) when it came out

Back