Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
proto looks good, but without knowing the artist/company involved and having to see their previous work, how would we know that the final production piece is gonna look any where near as good as the proto?

I think I know exactly who's making them, and since his custom work stopped showing up around the same time this was announced, it seems even more likely.

I'm almost positive it's customdawg. Most of the outfit is from Triad, like the leather body suit, boots, and hands.

Being a bootleg, release is probably subject to change. I'd say it could ship anytime now, or could come a month or later. Unfortunately, there's no official page where info is posted by the maker to know what's going on.

Oooh! I forgot that this is supposed to ship in June! :banana

I dont think its customdawg though cause I bought something from him before and my impression is he is here in the U.S. All the catwoman ebay sellers are from HK so I'm assuming this is coming from Hong Kong.

I would be happy if it is indeed customdawg as I freakin love the Res Alice (from the first movie) that I bought from him. It was in my opinion almost HT quality, the outfit and the paint. Was really shocked when I got in in hand as I thought the original pics were of course the best one and the other ones he's selling wont be the same quality.

Looking forward to getting this one :rock Can honestly say I never figured we'd see a Catwoman from Returns... glad I was wrong.

customdawg eh? Never seen their work before, but from what Ive been reading, seems like this ones gonna be on par with HT quality wise then?

I'm almost positive it's customdawg. Most of the outfit is from Triad, like the leather body suit, boots, and hands.
--

IF . . . it is customdawg as you so speculate . . . why would he use inferior piece of crap design body (i.e. Soldier Story) and re-casted items when he has the complete resources of his company behind him?

Care to offer any concrete and irrefutable proof? Moreover, why would customdawg bother to have the figure sold though a few online dealers/outlets or maybe eBay and expose himself to needless problems?

OH, WAIT . . . NEVER MIND . . . this has already been argued and debated previously and quite frankly useless.

Forget about it and let such conjecture continue on by the usual suspects.

:monkey2

Those who want the figure will acquire regardless of who made it.

Just because it's posted on the internet and through different forums by different people . . . it must be true.

:dunno

:lol Why are you angry? Honestly why does it matter, someone asked who's making it, I gave an opinion. It's speculation, and my best guess, calm down,

How is it your insulted or seem to think I'm insulting him in some way, I was probably the first person here to order one of these. Why would he do it like this? Because it's a wide release instead of a one at a time ebay commision and he doesn't want to get sued for not having the license? Hmm...

Last edited by a moderator:
wow. some people are really adamant that cats and dawgs shouldn't go together. yikes!
--

That is funny.

Really.

It's funny.

:lol

Dang it! Now I can't stop thinking about this figure! :impatient: :panic:
--

Then buy one and tell us how great or not great the figure is when it is released. You can strip it down and tell us if it has a (c) Triad Toys aka customdawg stamp on it's 1:6 @$$.

Then buy one and tell us how great or not great the figure is when it is released. You can strip it down and tell us if it has a (c) Triad Toys aka customdawg stamp on it's 1:6 @$$.

Heh, I bought mine a while ago. I'm impatient for delivery!

Wow. Amusing to read through 13 pages of this thread and as soon as someone speculates that Louie may have a hand in this, Chung jumps in like a rabid dog to "defend" Louie and Triad.

It's a nice looking figure. I'm just not sure if it's worth the cash.

Chung - where did you hear that it's got a Soldier Story female body? I didn't see it mentioned anywhere here. Inferior POC body? I've got a couple of those Triad/SS female nudes sitting around in Triad packaging, actually. I'd speculate that Louie has better access to them than I do... hm..

Wow. Amusing to read through 13 pages of this thread and as soon as someone speculates that Louie may have a hand in this, Chung jumps in like a rabid dog to "defend" Louie and Triad.

It's a nice looking figure. I'm just not sure if it's worth the cash.

Chung - where did you hear that it's got a Soldier Story female body? I didn't see it mentioned anywhere here. Inferior POC body? I've got a couple of those Triad/SS female nudes sitting around in Triad packaging, actually. I'd speculate that Louie has better access to them than I do... hm..

Wondering the same thing. How can you tell what body it is?

Back