Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ultimate unison Han is actually in scale height-wise and with the size of his head. A little off topic, but if you are concerned about him being too skinny then I recommend beefing him up. I did this by undressing him and wrapping paper towels around his torso, arms, and legs. He looks perfect now. Much nicer than any other Han (Hot Toys included) and considerably cheaper.

thanks Zeiss. Agree uu han solo is the best (i own one), but a little bit thin, i'll try to bulk him. But my question is if medicom Luke ROTJ outfit will fit on a knock off th body (narrow shoulder) As i am to make my custom jedi. shideshow outfit is almost imposible to get.

Looks great! Is that a hot toys body? Do you think it would look better proportioned on the medicom body?
Thanks!

View attachment 184234

View attachment 184232
[/QUOTE]

Thanks! The eBay Luke head is on a standard Hot Toys slim body. I think that head would be too large for a Medicom body. Although I haven't tried it. And if you're posing Luke with the Sideshow Vader, the Medi body would be WAY too small. Since these photos, I was able to lower the head by a few millimeters and it looks better. I think part of what makes the head look small is the neck is slightly too long.

Yup. All about preference. I'm using the Medicom. I like it because it seems to be about the same size as the HT hands. The sideshow is also nice but a bit too big for my taste. They are both really good so again it's all about preference. View attachment 175806
View attachment 175807
View attachment 175808
View attachment 175809
View attachment 175810

How did you get the medicom hand to fit the body? I've been trying to find a stable way that is also pose able...

I took the original post off and dremeled the inside of the glove to fit a hot toys wrist peg. Then drilled a smaller hole to pop it on. I'll try to take a pic for you.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434216391.592367.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434216401.749745.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434216410.270085.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434216419.124434.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434216428.612505.jpg
I was able to bury the ball of the wrist peg in the cuff of the glove. Still tilts and swivels really well.

Oh wow that worked nicely. Thanks for all the pics! Will try to post some pics when its finally done!

Finally got everything together, here's my Jedi Luke with custom cathode lightsaber!

IMAG1627-1.jpg

IMAG1635.jpg

IMAG1645.jpg
IMAG1650.jpg

Hey guys,

I'm new to this star wars thing, not the movie but in terms of details :).
I wonder what makes the Sideshow Belt accurate for the Jedi Luke beside the fact that it is black in color?

How do you move the eyes about on the sideshow Hoth luke head? I think his lordships going to do something similar to what you've done, which I think looks great .... But your eyes are moveable?
Steph x

How do you move the eyes about on the sideshow Hoth luke head? I think his lordships going to do something similar to what you've done, which I think looks great .... But your eyes are moveable?
Steph x

To whom is your question directed? All the pics on this page are of either the Hot Toys Bespin Luke head or the custom.

No problem. The custom ones here are custom recasts of the hot toys Luke head with new hair. Some people have used the sideshow head for a Jedi figure as well.

hi there!

great pics, guys...

saw those awesome Jedi Luke vs. Vader pics, and I could not restrain from changing the pose for my Jedi Luke.

Hope you like this pose too!

l 2 FullSizeRender.jpg

l FullSizeRender.jpg

Back