Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished Kingdom Come...definitely made me appreciate the Art Ross style a bit more.

Ross does an Iconic Superman and Batman... Truly in the pantheon of amazing Superman artists. With that being said though I see some of Ross in both the PF and the 1:1 head sculpt I am happy it isn't just a Ross style statue and that other artists have been an influence. Though I gotta say a Kingdom Come Supes and Captain Marvel PF would be hard to pass up.

There's no way I can pass on this Superman. I still wish he was fully sculpted, but I think it's going to look awesome in person. I still looking forward to seeing the exclusive.

Not a DC fan??

Not really.... but I preordered Batman EX and Poison Ivy EX because they looked very good. Superman looks plain to me. I've always been a Marvel guy and prefer villains to heroes. Superman is iconic though. Same thing with Star Wars stuff for me. While I'm not a big fan, I appreciate a nice statue which is why I preordered Darth Malgus.

I've got a strong feeling that we'll see Superman PF up for pre order in October...as in the first 2 weeks of October. Have to get the Vision PF out the way first then comes Supes! :yess:

I'm assuming spooktacular. That's where all the big ticket fall items are previewed and pre-ordered.

I doubt supes will be less, not only is a very popular character, but they pulled off something special with this piece, and they haven't even showed the EX yet, hopefully it will be something to improve on perfect. Lets see it SS!!

The regular batman pf comes with two heads right?
the ex only has the bataran as extra? the ssc batman ex page does not says anything about having an extra head as exclusive..

The regular batman pf comes with two heads right?
the ex only has the bataran as extra? the ssc batman ex page does not says anything about having an extra head as exclusive..

The Batman Ex has a switch out hand with a Batarang, and that is it. Both the Reg and Ex have the two heads.

Back