English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How the hell have Liverpool not scored tonight. There's still a few minutes left but it's been a great game to watch.

The best team won. Hate to say it but Arsenal are looking very good.

Yeah so are Spurs though. They look solid & there nearly got a whole new team that is still gelling

This time tomorrow it could be the 2 North London teams sitting 1st & 2nd

My worry for Arsenal is injuries. Especially to Giroud

Yeah so are Spurs though. They look solid & there nearly got a whole new team that is still gelling

This time tomorrow it could be the 2 North London teams sitting 1st & 2nd

My worry for Arsenal is injuries. Especially to Giroud

We have an awesome squad but we are playing to slow and lack invention but are hard to beat. Hopefully it will click and we can be there or there abouts.

If Wenger has title ambition, which he should, he's 2 signings or possibly one very good signing away from the title imo.

You deserve to be top and playing the best football by far.

It's great seeing the league so tight. We're got Spurs (6th) against Everton (7th) today, if either wins they will go 2nd.

I've found Everton really entertaining under Martinez. There not really been getting the credit there due this season.

Look at united last year. All they needed was van Persie.

Yea I kind agree but Van Persie will always score loads of goals and United were a title pushing side. Ozil has lifted every player in the Arsenal side and has transformed the team. He has had much more of an impact at Arsenal than Van Persie at United imo.

It's great seeing the league so tight. We're got Spurs (6th) against Everton (7th) today, if either wins they will go 2nd.

I've found Everton really entertaining under Martinez. There not really been getting the credit there due this season.

They have been awesome and im not surprised to be honest. Im dreading todays game although we are good at the back at the moment.
Would like to see Lamela get a start. Need to get this guy playing. He has so much ability but is struggling to adapt .

I hope its the Gunners' year. This week started off poorly with Chelsea bouncing us out of the FA Cup underlining once again that we have not won any type of trophy in almost a decade. That kills man. I've been an Arsenal fan since high school and I got hooked at the right time, the early nineties. That was a fantastic decade for the Gunners. In recent years, not so much. It's been hard. Now here we are at the top, five up on everybody. Somebody pinch me.

I hope its the Gunners' year. This week started off poorly with Chelsea bouncing us out of the FA Cup underlining once again that we have not won any type of trophy in almost a decade. That kills man. I've been an Arsenal fan since high school and I got hooked at the right time, the early nineties. That was a fantastic decade for the Gunners. In recent years, not so much. It's been hard. Now here we are at the top, five up on everybody. Somebody pinch me.

It was only the League cup we got knocked out of, any way that comp would just of meant more games, so Chelski can have that one.

I too hope Arsenal can win the league and prove that you can run your football club the right way and not be reliant on a Sheikh or an Oligarch to bankroll your club.

Yea I kind agree but Van Persie will always score loads of goals and United were a title pushing side. Ozil has lifted every player in the Arsenal side and has transformed the team. He has had much more of an impact at Arsenal than Van Persie at United imo.

There's no way that united would have won without RVP. Same thing goes for Ozil and arsenal this year if we win.

There's no way that united would have won without RVP. Same thing goes for Ramsey and arsenal this year if we win.

Fixed that for ya :wink1:

In no way undermining the presence and quality that Ozil has brought to Arsenal, but Ramsey is the player of the season so far.

There's no way that united would have won without RVP. Same thing goes for Ozil and arsenal this year if we win.

I totally agree but I wouldnt say Van Persie brought the best out of his other team mates. Ozil has completely lifted the whole team from front to back.

Arsenal vs United this week. What a game that's gonna be, either United's gonna get smashed 5-0 or win a sly 1-0 or 2-1

Back