ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I told you noobs that in proper hands, and with proper photography and futzing that this figure would be gold.

:clap :clap :clap

thats-gold-jerry.png

WOW, this is looking like it will be my first enterbay purchase. Thank god Hot Toys has at least one legit competitor.

i dont think Batman has die-cast accessories , is plastic am thinking they worried the sharp edges ripping the rubber ? the joker has die-cast

I don't think it's mirrored

the back of the Joker in this pic and the way he's leaning matches up with the second pic. Batman's raised elbow/arm also matches up in both pics.
1207280245c8d8ee4879f819c3.jpg

599726_345297928878080_1009896985_n.jpg

For the record, the mouth pieces are removable. The figure comes with 3 Batman heads looking at different directions. It's to replace rotating eyes.

I had asked Bill in an interview why he did away with movable eyes from Bruce Lee and announced they wont me doing movable eyes anymore. He said because it kills the realism, so unless they can develop something which wont, they will not have moving eyes in any of their future products

I'd like to see how Enterbay does, with the Dark Knight suit.
Told myself i was't going to get the begins suit, but i can't resist. SOLD

Last edited:
Something makes me guess that the licensing for different scales is different, atleast thats what could be inferred when the Bruce Lee licensing was made exclusive to Enterbay and they emphasises they had exclusive rights in ALL Scales, and the fact that they could get T2 1:4 scale rights, not 1:6...

I think EB owns the rights to TDK in 1:4 therefore they could do Joker, and HT the rights to TDKR in 1:4 therefore the second suit. Yes the ambiguity is now is it movie specific or suit specific license. Whenever I asked Bill if he would do a TDK suit, he avoided the question with a 'lets see...'

I had asked Bill in an interview why he did away with movable eyes from Bruce Lee and announced they wont me doing movable eyes anymore. He said because it kills the realism, so unless they can develop something which wont, they will not have moving eyes in any of their future products

:exactly:

They seemed to havelearned from their mistakes. HT should take note of this, as the new 1/4 Batman seems to still have the unaccurate cowl from the DX 12 due to PERS.

Back