ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's some nice foam, I'll give you $300 for it.

Also nice sandals.

Ok, now the pics of the problems that I had mentioned in my review.

First the bent top blade on the gauntlet:

picture.php

The little hole on the right gauntlet body:

picture.php

The little hole on the left gauntlet body:

picture.php

I didn't mention the magnet marks on the upper chest in my review, but they're there:

picture.php

The magnet marks I don't consider a problem, they will be covered by the cowl and clips, i'll double check that though.

Therefore just problems on both gauntlets on an otherwise gorgeous Batman collectible.

More than likely I will be asking Enterbay to send me 2 replacemnt gauntlets, I will report back on my progress.

Ok, now that i'm settled in from work I want to go and futz him for hours!

Ok, now the pics of the problems that I had mentioned in my review.

First the bent top blade on the gauntlet:

picture.php

The little hole on the right gauntlet body:

picture.php

The little hole on the left gauntlet body:

picture.php

I didn't mention the magnet marks on the upper chest in my review, but they're there:

picture.php

The magnet marks I don't consider a problem, they will be covered by the cowl and clips, i'll double check that though.

Therefore just problems on both gauntlets on an otherwise gorgeous Batman collectible.

More than likely I will be asking Enterbay to send me 2 replacemnt gauntlets, I will report back on my progress.

Ok, now that i'm settled in from work I want to go and futz him for hours!

The holes on the gauntlets are the only minor flaw I see.
One guy posted several pages back about using blowdryer, or something to straighten the gauntlet blade so that should be an easy fix.
The magnet marks on the chest is also a non-issue, I think all of us have that, and it gets covered by the cowl so it should be ok.
Man, wasnt it impressive seeing it for the first time when you take it out of the box?
Even though you know its gonna be big, still once you open it, you're like...Holy!!!:horror

Rem

I was completely blown away :bow (Retaane was right).

1/6 is nice and all, especially when posed next to 1/6 vehicles as I will have HT BB and DX 12 next to the Tumbler and Batpod, but a 1/4 Batman is where it's at!

I can't wait for the HT 1/4 TDK now, but that's 9 months away, wut!

Another thing I would like to bring up is Enterbay itself.

My first purchase from them, I read all the bad press regarding the MIB, and I was scared as all hell, so let me tell you how nice it was to let loose a big sigh of relief when everything turned out excellent, no complaints here.

Rem

I was completely blown away :bow (Retaane was right).

1/6 is nice and all, especially when posed next to 1/6 vehicles as I will have HT BB and DX 12 next to the Tumbler and Batpod, but a 1/4 Batman is where it's at!

I can't wait for the HT 1/4 TDK now, but that's 9 months away, wut!

Another thing I would like to bring up is Enterbay itself.

My first purchase from them, I read all the bad press regarding the MIB, and I was scared as all hell, so let me tell you how nice it was to let loose a big sigh of relief when everything turned out excellent, no complaints here.

It's amazing how enterbay have come a long way.
Last year, I thought this company would be gone by now trying to compete with the almighty hot toys. Amazing how they have now raised the bar and now it seems HT is trying to match up.
I had the utmost confidence with EB once I received their Jack Sparrow. The paintjob was crazy, better than any mass produced 1/6 I've owned with amazing likeness. HT's quality are now in question. Captain America, tony stark, etc just to name a couple have sub par face paint.

As far as 1/4, Getting this batman really made me think twice about future orders. The detail in 1/4 is just astounding. I think the best part beside seeing more details is that it transcends past toylike. 1/6, although amazing still falls within the doll structure while 1/4 is now in par with many museum piece statues.
Unfortunately, as much as I would like to restructure my collection, I'm staying with 1/6 after this as space and budget wont allow me to collect 1/4 only.

looks like everyone love this figure !!!
awesome :D
It's f^*king awesome !

My favorite part of the figure besides the excellent phenomenal headsculpts are the feel of the suit. High quality right there.....

Back