ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EB fanboys don't exist. How can they? They have such a poor track record. HT Fanboys are in droves.

EB fanboys don't exist. How can they?

Oh they exist. And they're annoying. All of them are (HT/EB/SSC/Medicom fanboys) etc. Anyone who buys something just because it's from a certain company is an idiot. Same goes for the apologists who feel the need to defend a company and its products.

But you see them, again and again. Crying like some little babies just because the entire world isn't fawning over some toy like they are. :lol

Oh they exist. And they're annoying. All of them are (HT/EB/SSC/Medicom fanboys) etc. Anyone who buys something just because it's from a certain company is an idiot. Same goes for the apologists who feel the need to defend a company and its products.

But you see them, again and again. Crying like some little babies just because the entire world isn't fawning over some toy like they are. :lol

Is that supposed to be a dig? Because I see flaws in the figure as well but to say its terrible is a massive over statement and quite arrogant.

I think having ADD and autistic symptoms are more worrisome for these folks that come back in repeating the same things over and over. :( :( :( :(:panic:

Sigh, I wish Hot Toys would start a charity and fundraiser for these people. They will make so much money off 1/4 TDKR Bats which is the best Batman figure in the entire galaxy.

Is that supposed to be a dig? Because I see flaws in the figure as well but to say its terrible is a massive over statement and quite arrogant.
Naw, I think everything has to look his way. His photoshops are the best. If you don't agree with him you're an apologist apparently and have no opinion on what the finer details in life are.

"Didn't you get the memo?"

Then you havent seen the 1/4 HT or EB Batman poll? Most of them are opting for the HT ver. Fanboyism at it's peak IMO:lol

That said, yeah. This Joker isn't something to brag bout. I really wish it were on par with the batman and T800 though. Considering the t800 comes with a real leather boots. This and Rambo just took them 1step backwards.

I'm sorry but EB's batman begins is so much better than that HT American football player. The proportions on that figure are ridiculous. Like Bane dressed as Batman.

Naw, I think everything has to look his way. His photoshops are the best. If you don't agree with him you're an apologist apparently and have no opinion on what the finer details in life are.

"Didn't you get the memo?"

I love it when little piss ants on the internet talk about me. Makes me feel special. :wave

I'm sorry but EB's batman begins is so much better than that HT American football player. The proportions on that figure are ridiculous. Like Bane dressed as Batman.

Geez! Stop being such an apologist. You're wrong now!:rotfl:rotfl At least they're not hockey pads.

I love it when little piss ants on the internet talk about me. Makes me feel special. :wave

What? I'm agreeing with you. Screw these Enterbay fan boys.

And saying it's the greatest figure ever made isn't a massive over statement and arrogant!? Works both ways. :lol

I've not once said that. You are a funny guy with your photoshops etc but you're coming across like an ass in this thread.

Eh, the new pics don't really impress me enough to buy this. I'm gonna pass on this and hope SS makes a better statue or HT beats this with some Kato clothing and at least 2 head sculpts. I is sad panda with no definitive Joker in my collection though :(

Back