ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
69464edejw1dzonat1hjcj.jpg

NECA will come first.

You know what that means. He's probably going to reveal the rest of the figure little by little this week, then give us the final collection of specs and pics on Friday.

Seriously though, what is it with him using other companies' products in his teasers? Did the same thing with Sideshow's lifesize endoskeleton. It's like "Hey, here's a shot of some other manufacturer's lifesize piece to let everyone know we're doing a 1/4 of the same character."

You know what that means. He's probably going to reveal the rest of the figure little by little this week, then give us the final collection of specs and pics on Friday.

Seriously though, what is it with him using other companies' products in his teasers? Did the same thing with Sideshow's lifesize endoskeleton. It's like "Hey, here's a shot of some other manufacturer's lifesize piece to let everyone know we're doing a 1/4 of the same character."

And what a bizarre shot to take aswell. A semi-decapitated NECA figure, from behind.

^I almost shocked when I saw that horrible T-800 BD.
thank God it was NECA.

Horrible by comparison with what EB will put out yes.

Anybody want to trade this figure (when it comes out) for my exclusive Terminator 1 PF that has never been displayed? I'll pay the $$ difference. PM me.

A little bit disappointed.
They did actually reuse the old sculpt without improving it.
Need to see more pics.

I understand their logic in sticking with the same sculpt as those of us who own the clean version and display them side by side won't see a glaring difference!

It might just be me, but in that last photo does the battle damage look like the actual prosthetic used in the movie? As in, it looks like its ontop of the face (Particularly under the eye) ?

It might just be me, but in that last photo does the battle damage look like the actual prosthetic used in the movie? As in, it looks like its ontop of the face (Particularly under the eye) ?

You're right there buddy. With flesh over the damage. the face would appear warped!

It does kinda look like that. I'm fine with it. Not quite as ''on top of Arnie's face'' as the film but a good balance I think.

We're getting 2 different approaches to it. EB are taking as few liberties as possible to make it look as accurate as possible while HT are treating it as 'what if they could have made it look more real?'

I'd still prefer if HT would get the shape of the damage right and expose all the correct areas of endoskeleton but their torn/shot-up flesh looks amazing.

Last edited:
A little bit disappointed.
They did actually reuse the old sculpt without improving it.
Need to see more pics.

looks different to me, at least in the one area the original sculpt faultered,which is the undamaged eye. Looks less upset/stoned in the new.sculpt.

without a shadow of a doubt, my next piece. that's 100% arnold right there. I mean, HT redeemed themselves with their BD...but it still wasn't 100% arnold. I'm hoping that Enterbay do a good job of the rest...after this long wait, finally... IT IS TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back