Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

The body on mine did not split apart, or seem like it wanted to.

Although another body question... do the thights not rotate? Looks like a similar design to the pro, but while I could get the leg to move forward back and laterally... I assumed the thigh would also rotate, but it seemed immovable.

it rotates on mine. Its similar to the HT TT, but the joint on mine is very very stiff.

You sure about that? The hips don't look like the TT to me - the side of the thigh rides almost all the way up to the pelvic piece, and i don't see how it could rotate on the hip connector. Anyone else able to turn the thigh? I don't want to try forcing mine...

Hmmm... interesting, to me it looked like it "should" rotate, but I couldn't get it to budge and didn't want to break anything.

You sure about that? The hips don't look like the TT to me - the side of the thigh rides almost all the way up to the pelvic piece, and i don't see how it could rotate on the hip connector. Anyone else able to turn the thigh? I don't want to try forcing mine...

yes, they do move on mine. I just checked again and I just discovered he's got more articulation on his torso as well. :D

oh wow, his pockets on his pants are actually real pockets. Didn't expect that.

You are correct. The thigh does not turn. The body is really very substandard. Enterbay does some wonderful things with the more sculpted Bruce Lee bodies, but they have a long way to go to be able to compete with Hot Toys, and Medicom when it comes to regular figure bodies. This has me a little scared about their Godfather, but I guess since that seems to be a special body they are developing, maybe it will be more in line with the Bruce Lee bodies.:huh

With the exception of the thigh articulation I thought the body was quite nice. Well proportioned and seemed to pose very naturally. And according to MiniVader the thighs on his figure do seem to rotate... so maybe its a QC issue?

the joints are probably just stiff due to the heavier materials used. The plastic kinda reminds me of the materials used for hospital equipments like prosthetic arms and such.

Incidently, the hip joints are of similar design to the pro and not the TT.

(photo by pixeltwin)
nekidbodiespt8.jpg
[/QUOTE]

the joints are probably just stiff due to the heavier materials used. The plastic kinda reminds me of the materials used for hospital equipments like prosthetic arms and such.

Incidently, the hip joints are of similar design to the pro and not the TT.

(photo by pixeltwin)
nekidbodiespt8.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Is the body with the Indiana Jones sculpt the new Sideshow body? If so wow!

Maybe she should pop the question to Enterbay! They're the only one who can definitely answer that question! Mine don't appear to rotate either, but then again, I won't try anything foolish and break them. however, they look like they SHOULD rotate! So who'll be brave enough and apply some strength? :D

Yes they do rotate. My figure came with his knees facing inward and I was able to rotate them out to face forward. The only way to do that was to twist the leg so they must move. Or am I wrong?

Yes they do rotate. My figure came with his knees facing inward and I was able to rotate them out to face forward. The only way to do that was to twist the leg so they must move. Or am I wrong?

Sounds right to me. The piece that plugs directly into the hips can rotate up and down as well as in and out. So the thigh should be able to rotate... at least that's how it works on the pro.

Maybe this is a freezer trick job?

I would suggest if your thigh seems frozen that you guys heat it up with a hair dryer before hand to loosen up the plastic. You don't want to force it and break it. :nono

This is mainly aimed at Rory, but anyone else who knows:

Is the head simple to remove, like a HT head? Just pull it right off?

Ta.

It pulls off, but has a very unique connector, so putting it on another body is probably going to be a little tricky - it's not just a simple headswap.

Oh no, I wasn't planning on swapping. I just need to remove it when I replace his clothes and wanted to know if it was simple to pull off. Cheers. :)

Back