Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Cool! Can't believe how much I am going to spend on a 1/6 clothes set! :(

You are one crazy bugger SE, I'll just wait it out til they release another Jack! :D

And speaking of bodies, I love it! It hangs more naturally w/o any major fiddling than any other body out there imo. Also the heft of it is a nice change to the light bodies out there and the articulation I can deal with, he can achieve any pose Jack does with ease!

You are one crazy bugger SE, I'll just wait it out til they release another Jack! :D

And speaking of bodies, I love it! It hangs more naturally w/o any major fiddling than any other body out there imo. Also the heft of it is a nice change to the light bodies out there and the articulation I can deal with, he can achieve any pose Jack does with ease!

I wholly agree on the body Red, I like it.

Thta's what I am worried about. Don't want to spend loads on these clothes, only for Enterbay to release Day 5 Jack!

I pray to the figure gods nightly that Enterbay releases more Jack Bauer/24 figures! :D

Everything you wanted to know about Jack's body but were afraid to ask:

dsc00855.jpg

dsc00856.jpg

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Man that is really weird looking... definitely doesn't look like the chest is broken, but like it just came apart?

And in that 2nd set of pictures it definitely looks like the thighs rotate!

Well I gotta give it to you PC for giving the freaks what they want...naked pics of Jack! :lol

nice, thanks for the pix. PC.

hmm, very interesting torso set-up, I dont know the reason why EB made it that way but I can see customizing potential there for increasing the height of the figure. Often times when people add ankle extension on medi RAH 301 some tend to make the figure look like they have monkey legs. (ala monkey arms) and shorter torso. This is a first that I see where a torso can be extended without too much work.

I still think all of the Jack's bodies will split in two. I can hold mine up-side-down and it doesn't fall off. But if you pull it then it comes apart... as if a magnet is holding it together.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

I personally like how the Jack body looks from the pics. It looks well developed to me with potential for height variation on future releases.

I personally like how the Jack body looks from the pics. It looks well developed to me with potential for height variation on future releases.

Except for having trouble with the thighs not rotating... I thought the body was quite well designed. Everything else seemed to work really well and even though not as many POA, I didn't feel like I was missing out on anything.

Oh, I did forget to agree with others that the stand is an absolute piece of crap. I fiddled with it for about 5 minutes, but after like the 10th time it fell apart I gave up :lo

Back