Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Um, no it's not "plain wrong". Some holsters are specially designed to be carried at the sides of Kevlar vests. Here's one example:

4b&w(m.jpg

https://www.frontiernet.net/~akim/vest.htm

Notice in the picture how the holster is positioned on the left side of the vest, while the handle of the sidearm points outward to allow easy access for the right hand. That being said, there is nothing wrong with putting Jack's holster on his vest, and it fits quite perfectly - as if Enterbay designed the vest with the holster in mind.

But, personally, I'd still rather a traditional drop down leg holster (or better yet, a shoulder holster).

Yes the picture you showed is a holster specifically designed for a vest but the holster that comes with Jack is a paddle holster that is designed to be placed on a belt! I know because I have one! :D

Yes the picture you showed is a holster specifically designed for a vest but the holster that comes with Jack is a paddle holster that is designed to be placed on a belt! :D

Well, the holster that came with Jack fits on his vest and looks pretty good - that what counts the most. And like I said before, there are different brands/types of vest holsters, so it's very likely that someone developed paddle holsters for vests :lol.

They are fairly comparable, but HT weapons are a bit oversized. Most have nice weathering, and detailing, but can run on the expensive side.

Dragon weapons are generally less weathered, but are equally detailed in terms of sculpt, with removable magazines/molded bullets, retractable stocks, etc.

IMO Soldier Story makes the best M4's and 1911's (.45's), Dragon the best M16's, sub-machine guns, and sniper rifles.

Btw, I'm not sure if it's a USP, but Soldier Story's CIA SAD OPS figure comes with a very nice and similar looking handgun w/removable silencer, but it's hard to find.

Ok, well thanks for letting me know!! :banana

I'll have to check out all that information you gave me. I'm especially interested in getting an M4 and an MP5. Price is a big concern for me, so I'll look into a few weapons from Dragon, instead of Hot Toys.

Yea, my biggest disappointment this season is that the body count is so low! Well, at least in term's of Jack personally.

Honestly, I can't think of any disappointments this season. Been one of the best so far. As for the Bauer Bodycount, this website ...

https://24.wikia.com/wiki/On-screen_kills_by_Jack_Bauer

... has his Season 7 bodycount at 22 so far (13 hours into the day). Thirteen hours into previous seasons, he actually had fewer kills on all but Day 4 ...

-- 13 in "Redemption" (in two hours, no less);
-- 10 in Ssn 6;
-- 15 in Ssn 5;
-- 27 in Ssn 4;
-- 8 in Ssn 3 (he apparently only killed 14 in ALL of day 3);
-- 9 in Ssn 2;
-- 6 in Ssn 1 (he only killed 10 total on Day 1 ... hadn't hit his stride yet).

Believe it or not, Day 7 has been a Jack-induced bloodbath so far.

SnakeDoc

Well, the holster that came with Jack fits on his vest and looks pretty good - that what counts the most. And like I said before, there are different brands/types of vest holsters, so it's very likely that someone developed paddle holsters for vests :lol.

It's all good, not trying to tell you how to set up your figure, just giving a suggestion to fellow freaks is all! With that said, get a belt! :D

It's all good, not trying to tell you how to set up your figure, just giving a suggestion to fellow freaks is all! With that said, get a belt! :D

I knew what you were saying, it's cool! And yeah! This figure should have came with a belt. I'm still wondering why Enterbay decided to leave it out, especially since they had every other detail down (socks, shoes, etc). Considering that we spent nearly $200 + for this figure, they should have included everything :lol.

Honestly, I can't think of any disappointments this season. Been one of the best so far. As for the Bauer Bodycount, this website ...

https://24.wikia.com/wiki/On-screen_kills_by_Jack_Bauer

... has his Season 7 bodycount at 22 so far (13 hours into the day). Thirteen hours into previous seasons, he actually had fewer kills on all but Day 4 ...

-- 13 in "Redemption" (in two hours, no less);
-- 10 in Ssn 6;
-- 15 in Ssn 5;
-- 27 in Ssn 4;
-- 8 in Ssn 3 (he apparently only killed 14 in ALL of day 3);
-- 9 in Ssn 2;
-- 6 in Ssn 1 (he only killed 10 total on Day 1 ... hadn't hit his stride yet).

Believe it or not, Day 7 has been a Jack-induced bloodbath so far.

SnakeDoc

If you got that list from Wiki, it's definitely wrong. Check out the link I gave at the top of the page.

To date, Bauer has killed 210 people in less than one week :monkey1.

Edit: sorry, that number is 223, counting Redemption!

Last edited:

To date, Bauer has killed 210 people in less than one week :monkey1.

Awesome! :banana

Wiki24 has the most recent screwdriver-death listed as number 221. My bet is he hits 250 before the day is over.

SnakeDoc

Wiki24 has the most recent screwdriver-death listed as number 221. My bet is he hits 250 before the day is over.

SnakeDoc

I'll say around 264. His kill count per season has been getting better.

Dudes, I just realized something. Regardless of how good the head sculpts are, our figures don't have eyelashes! :horror

Dudes, I just realized something. Regardless of how good the head sculpts are, our figures don't have eyelashes! :horror

That my friend I can live without. I'd rather they not look like pretty boys.

This figure is amazing. I'm still waiting for mine.
Those lines on the Bauer's left hand are veins or it's just the union of the mold?

Those are actually veins! The details on this figure will blow you away! :D

Got my "24" figures today. These are two of the best scuplts I have ever seen.
My praise stops there. The neck joint is so loose that it is hard to have him look straight ahead. The joints in the legs are ratchet type which makes slight adjustments difficult. For a $160.00 figure this has a pretty bad body. The stand is next to worthless, but you will need a stand as the the ankle joints are so loose he won't stand without help. I put my Medicom season 5 hoody on him to hide the long neck. I was diappointed with the accessories. Jack has a few, but Palmer has none. No US flag on a stand, or a podium with the Presidential Seal. In my opinion, all in all HT is still the best all aruond figure.

really strange those loose joints! There must have been several batches! Neither my Bauer nor my Palmer have this problem! All the joints are very tight!
I have a friend awaiting a Bauer fig from Cotswold! I'll have to check his to see that!

Back