Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Just as a heads up to you guys, Bauer wears his watch wrist-side. So, if you've got his watch facing the wrong way, be sure to change it :lol.

jack_bauer_24_day_5_mtm_special_ops_watch.jpg

b-Get-a-Special-Ops-MT-487890d8296e.jpeg

Also, not relating to my post, here is the "Bauer look" that inspired our Enterbay figure:

jack_bauer_24_season_7.jpg

rw23 was right, when he told me that Bauer's holster was a paddle holster that has to be placed on the belt (and not the vest). Dang... Now I have to find a belt :rotfl.

Told ya so!

j/k! :D

Told ya so!

j/k! :D

Yes, yes, my friend :D. You were right and I was wrong. As a prize, I shall send you one "Chunky Chips Ahoy!" cookie through USPS snail mail. Expect your delicious package within 7 to 21 business days.

Yes, yes, my friend :D. You were right and I was wrong. As a prize, I shall send you one "Chunky Chips Ahoy!" cookie through USPS snail mail. Expect your delicious package within 7 to 21 business days.

I'm gonna hold ya to that!

:D

Yeah, but now I want some jeans for my figure! :lol.

It's probably just your picture, but your Bauer figure looks like his head is drooped down a bit. Perhaps if you straightened his head, the height difference between Bauer and Palmer will be more observable.

Yeah, I do have my Bauer's head tilted down slighty because his eyes are slighly up like the Joker's eyes. Not as severe as the Jokers, but he does have that pissed-off look with them slightly up like that. But his head is NOT loose like others. His head holds poses just fine. A blessing for sure.

So yeah, 1-2cm is all he would be off though. That is pretty good all things considered.

But a lack of accessories for Palmer is unforgivable. Sure we can add a flag and desk and watch and bracelet to him, but we shouldn't have to. What if Jack didn't come with a gun or interchangable hands? Just the relaxed ones. We'd be pissed.

Gotta agree with ya BM, no accessories for Palmer is inexcusable, especially for the price! :monkey2

Gotta agree with ya BM, no accessories for Palmer is inexcusable, especially for the price! :monkey2

Well, at least they included a lapel pin :lol.

Well, the next 24 figure EB does better have some decent accessories and not get shafted like Palmer.

If they do another one it should be Tony Almeida from season 7 preferbly from when they raided Dubaku's hideout in episode 7.

Why does everyone have a thing for Tony this season. He's only been in a few episodes as he keeps going into hiding. I think a Tony from a previous season (Palmer era perhaps?) woud go better with our current Jack and Palmer.

I'd still really like an Aaron. Would anyone be interested in sculpt of him from Chris Howes?

Why does everyone have a thing for Tony this season. He's only been in a few episodes as he keeps going into hiding. I think a Tony from a previous season (Palmer era perhaps?) woud go better with our current Jack and Palmer.

I'd still really like an Aaron. Would anyone be interested in sculpt of him from Chris Howes?

Because Tony's new look is awesome. Leather jacket, shaved head, and his face has changed - as if he's lost all innocence.

While I do like Aaron Pierce as a character, I definitely won't want him as an action figure. I have no interest in having a balding middle-aged man in my 1/6 collection :lol.

Tony could be interesting. I would be more interested in a Nina Myers. I think a villain would be a nice change, and I think Nina and Jack exchanging deathly stares on the shelf would be great.

I should be getting my Jack figure tomorrow. (So exciting!!! :joy)

I would personally love to see a Behrooz figure. . . :huh

Because Tony's new look is awesome. Leather jacket, shaved head, and his face has changed - as if he's lost all innocence.

While I do like Aaron Pierce as a character, I definitely won't want him as an action figure. I have no interest in having a balding middle-aged man in my 1/6 collection :lol.

aaron would go pretty well with Palmer, guess you can call Aaron palmer's accessorie :D

I should be getting my Jack figure tomorrow. (So exciting!!! :joy)

I would personally love to see a Behrooz figure. . . :huh

I'd prefer an Ahmed from last season. Then I'd have a Kumar 1/6!:banana

Now if someone would just make a 1/6 Neil Patrick Harris.....

Back