Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

really strange those loose joints! There must have been several batches! Neither my Bauer nor my Palmer have this problem! All the joints are very tight!
I have a friend awaiting a Bauer fig from Cotswold! I'll have to check his to see that!

Yeah, same here. The joints on my Bauer are pretty firm. Although, like most people, his hip/thigh connections are pretty stiff, and don't rotate.

That being said, can anyone tell me if it's possible to replace the lower half of his body, with better articulated limbs? And if so, what replacement body/body parts should I use?

If anyone is buying the medicom day 5 clothes, post some photos. I'm curious to see a few more photos of how he looks in this outfit.

really strange those loose joints! There must have been several batches! Neither my Bauer nor my Palmer have this problem! All the joints are very tight!
I have a friend awaiting a Bauer fig from Cotswold! I'll have to check his to see that!

I notice the ankle joints on my Jack were loose when I opened him, that is until I took his pants off to show the hip rotation shots. If you snap the ankles in all the way, the joints are nice and tight. Mine are perfect after snapping them in all the way.

Could those who are posting pics or who will, please take a close up of the hair line? Of the pics posted, they look fine, but mine doesn't looks as good.

on Jack or Palmer? what's wrong with yours?

I'm sorry, on Jack.

He has a darker hairline across his forhead and his hair is alot lighter on top than the pics I'm seeing. He also looks to have a bald spot on his left temple (looking at him).

Good news for me from Toys2, my Bauer is being sent to me on Monday - that'll be interesting to see if I get it by the weekend. The medicom I've ordered has apparently already shipped from hobbyjapan but customs might delay that. But soon enough I'll have my day 5 Jack Bauer - hopefully without the wierd eye, overly receded hairline and/or wonky joint problems!

I'm sorry, on Jack.

He has a darker hairline across his forhead and his hair is alot lighter on top than the pics I'm seeing. He also looks to have a bald spot on his left temple (looking at him).

Yeah, my Bauer figure had a minor issue with a paint rub at the front of his hair. Nothing serious that a touch of paint couldn't solve.

dsc00948zqf.jpg

dsc00950u.jpg

dsc00954c.jpg

dsc00955g.jpg

dsc00959l.jpg

dsc00962u.jpg

dsc00965g.jpg

Awesome pics!!!!! :monkey1 Love the diorama.

I just can't get enough of Jack. Every time I see the figure on my shelf I'm happy with the end product. Here's another pic of his face.
JackClose.jpg

Just as a heads up to you guys, Bauer wears his watch wrist-side. So, if you've got his watch facing the wrong way, be sure to change it :lol.

jack_bauer_24_day_5_mtm_special_ops_watch.jpg

b-Get-a-Special-Ops-MT-487890d8296e.jpeg

Also, not relating to my post, here is the "Bauer look" that inspired our Enterbay figure:

jack_bauer_24_season_7.jpg

rw23 was right, when he told me that Bauer's holster was a paddle holster that has to be placed on the belt (and not the vest). Dang... Now I have to find a belt :rotfl.

Not the right pic. He didn't wear jeans during the Heller rescue. But Enterbay's Jack is missing his headset he wore.

But I did find this!

0000003637_20060919210109.jpg
dsc00970q.jpg

The height sizes don't look that much different. Jack comes to about Palmer's forehead. Making the Palmer figure just about right, or maybe 1 cm too short. So stop complaining about Palmer's height!

Last edited:

Uploaded a pic of my Jack and Palmer trying to replicate the image. They look just about right to me, except the stripes are going the opposite direction on the figure than the real tie :duh Stupid Enterbay and claiming to be "perfect." :rolleyes:

Yeah, Enterbay really gave Palmer the shaft. No accessories, hasbro quality shirt and tie (doesn't help that the tie seems to be glued as is), unsewn coat and shirt cuffs, slightly too small (very slightly), no watch or bracelet, and unable to fold his arms like many promo shots of Palmer.

I am impressed the palms of his hands are lighter than the rest of the hands. A detail usually glanced over on most black figures.

Not the right pic. He didn't wear jeans during the Heller rescue. But Enterbay's Jack is missing his headset he wore.

But I did find this!

The height sizes don't look that much different. Jack comes to about Palmer's forehead. Making the Palmer figure just about right, or maybe 1 cm too short. So stop complaining about Palmer's height!

Yeah, but now I want some jeans for my figure! :lol.

It's probably just your picture, but your Bauer figure looks like his head is drooped down a bit. Perhaps if you straightened his head, the height difference between Bauer and Palmer will be more observable.

except the stripes are going the opposite direction on the figure than the real tie :duh Stupid Enterbay and claiming to be "perfect." :rolleyes:

At least they got it right if you want to dress up Jack to look like this.

28us8qg.jpg

Perfect. :lol

Yeah, Enterbay really gave Palmer the shaft. No accessories, hasbro quality shirt and tie (doesn't help that the tie seems to be glued as is), unsewn coat and shirt cuffs, slightly too small (very slightly), no watch or bracelet, and unable to fold his arms like many promo shots of Palmer.

I am impressed the palms of his hands are lighter than the rest of the hands. A detail usually glanced over on most black figures.

Palmer got severely hosed by the lack of accessories. But, adding a flag, and a desk to represent his oval office should rectify that problem.

Back