Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Are the Enterbay heads compatible any other body? I am thinking of getting just the Palmer head sculpt and making my own version of him.

Not really, but you could always drill out the neck I suppose.

I'm so glad I had the medi Jack lying around (whose shoulder broke when I removed his hoodie).

bauer.jpg

I kept the EB bag though - the Medi one is way too big to be in scale.

bauer2.jpg

Last edited:

I'll try to knit my own sweater later on. While the Medicom sweater is ok, I don't like how the zipper stretches all the way past the head - as if Jack could soffocate if he zips up. The sweater still looks good, but Medicom certainly didn't scale it with the figure in mind.

Well, here are a few more pics of my Bauer figure. The images are somewhat blurry, since my figure is in a glass casing (light diffraction sucks). For a small diorama, I added a flag from DID, and placed a Hot Toys M4A1 at the base of the flag pole.

Most importantly, having Old Glory side-by-side with Bauer was a "must" for me, since it represents everything that Bauer has sacrified for, in the names of duty and patriotism.

Bauer1.jpg

Bauer2a.jpg

That looks killer, Solidus! Love the profile/silhouette shot. :rock
I like the flag display better with Jack than with Palmer.

Most importantly, having Old Glory side-by-side with Bauer was a "must" for me, since it represents everything that Bauer has sacrified for, in the names of duty and patriotism.

Bauer1.jpg
Is that flag and pole from the Obama figure. Just curious. I would like to get a nice 1/6 flag for displays also.

Looks ace!

That looks killer, Solidus! Love the profile/silhouette shot. :rock
I like the flag display better with Jack than with Palmer.

Thanks guys! I'm sorry for the dark/blurry images. Jack and the flag (together) look absolutely stunning in person. The DID flag is pretty cheap around $15, so definitely grab one if you can!! :bow

Is that flag and pole from the Obama figure. Just curious. I would like to get a nice 1/6 flag for displays also.

Yeah, it was originally from the Obama figure. But, I bought this flag loose from Ebay (they still have a few flags if you're interested).

Who is Jack Bauer? :p Sorry mates, not into 24. But let me guess, price range $150? I do want to know how Mr Bean will look like!!! Cheers.

Jack Bauer the most bad ass dude in town!.....

That figure looks funy..i wouldn't buy it! But the one of Robert Palmer looks dope!

Does the jacket fit a tad too tight? That's how it looks from the pics.

Not really any tighter than it woud be in real life. The pose stretches it in places and makes it appear tight maybe.

lmao, are you referring to that Steve Martin movie? :lol

:lol....but erm..no. I'm just genuinely fearful my Bauer will be cross-eyed or have that wierd one eye-lid lower than the other thing...or arrive broken like my medicom did today.

That flag set up looks sharp, I may have to do the same! :D

Diggin' the specs BM, they would look even better with the Medi outfit though.

That flag set up looks sharp, I may have to do the same! :D

Diggin' the specs BM, they would look even better with the Medi outfit though.

Its coming, its coming. Just waiting for it to arrive is all. :D

I was just looking through the parts bin and found those. I tried them on to see if they fit and looked good, and it looks like they do!

Back