Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

How hard is it to change the cloths on this figure?? I dont want to break the enterbay body???

Entebay bodies are, at least, robust. Hot Toys are fragile. They are two completely different animals.

Get it. I'm sure he'll sell out soon and then you'll wish you got it when it goes for over $200.

I didn't know that the Bauer figure was limited, I thought that it was mass produced....

I got the Medi figure today, haven't opened it yet, but I laughed out loud at the headsculpt. Not even close! :lol

Entebay bodies are, at least, robust. Hot Toys are fragile. They are two completely different animals.

Mine arrived with a snapped ankle peg. I don't think that's typical but I wouldn't be surprised if, down the road, the weight of the body took a toll on the weak points.
I find the body to be a disappointment now that I've had time to play around with it. The ratchet joints make it difficult to get the poses I want. I can get something close but it's just a hassle. I'm not trying to bash the figure at all, I think the headsculpt is a new high for the medium. Just want to add another perspective for anyone who's looking for pros and cons.
But if you're a hardcore 24 fan it's a no-brainer. The strength of the headsculpt alone should be worth it.

I don't like the ratcheted joints either. That yours came broken, isn't something that has been reported by many, if any, others. That's one to be rejected and a replacement arranged.

On the other hand, Hot Toys figures are frequently reported to have problems. At the same time, Enterbay haven't had that many figures released and problems posted, in comparison to Hot Toys, but Hot Toys has problems across their output of figures.

I didn't know that the Bauer figure was limited, I thought that it was mass produced....
Palmer is limited to 1500. I'm sure I saw the edition size announced somewhere, for Bauer, but can't recall it at the moment. Off hand, I thought it was 3000.

Palmer is limited to 1500. I'm sure I saw the edition size announced somewhere, for Bauer, but can't recall it at the moment. Off hand, I thought it was 3000.

Jack was 1500 at one point too, but I think they decided to bump that up and not release the final numbers (yet).

I'd say you were right Buttmunch. If they said 1500 that's what it'll be. I don't see that they would bump it up once they've announced it.

Well, I've switched Jack over to the Medi clothes. Not sure I like it. Something just feels off to me in person. So I might be offering it up here. It would be the entire figure and for what I paid for it. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Hey BM, may I suggest this look, sans jacket...

BauerJack24.JPG

That's the look I would have gone with, much cooler!

And if you do decide to part the fig. out, I call dibs on the shirt, pants, and bag! :monkey3

Guys there's one thing that's missing from our Bauer figures. Remember that sick tattoo that Keifer has on his right forearm? :lol Getting that on my figure would be so awesome.

I tried that, but I didn't really like it. So I'm for sure going to sell it. I'm not parting it out though. Full figure with all accessoires.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1565618#post1565618

But, why are you reselling your Medicom figure. Didn't the clothes fit the Enterbay figure?

Edit: Nevermind, I read your post on the previous page. From the pics, I didn't like how the zip on the Medicom sweater stretched all the way past Bauer's head - it seemed weird.

I don't like the ratcheted joints either. That yours came broken, isn't something that has been reported by many, if any, others. That's one to be rejected and a replacement arranged.

On the other hand, Hot Toys figures are frequently reported to have problems. At the same time, Enterbay haven't had that many figures released and problems posted, in comparison to Hot Toys, but Hot Toys has problems across their output of figures.

Maybe if more people bought Enterbay products we would be hearing about these problems.:rolleyes:

Enterbay also has their share of problems.....clothing staining the body, broken body, etc.....they do have a fantastic replacement service though, much better than Hot Toys IMO.

I played with Jack's body quite a lot (homoerotic puns aside, I'm talking about the figure! :lol), and didn't have any problems with weak joints. The thigh sections were indeed stiff like many of you said, but the articulation on all other areas were great.

The figure does come with a warranty, so if your figure is problematic, just contact Enterbay for a replacement.

You have to go through your retailer to get a replacement. I contacted Joe immediately, he contacted EB. Last I heard he wa still waiting to hear from them.

Does anybody else have a Jack Bauer with really dark ears? Almost like he has been wrestling and they are really red? Just curious.

Back