Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Its coming, its coming. Just waiting for it to arrive is all. :D

I was just looking through the parts bin and found those. I tried them on to see if they fit and looked good, and it looks like they do!

Very awesome idea using the sunglasses! They look great! :banana

Now, I'll have to hunt down some glasses for my figure.

That flag set up looks sharp, I may have to do the same! :D

Diggin' the specs BM, they would look even better with the Medi outfit though.

A business suit would also work very nicely, with the glasses! :drool. Check out this video for the Season 7 promo (showing Bauer's suit and glasses):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBfLI-AM4vY

:drool ahhh yeahhhh.....

just got my jack in!!! he looks awesome, but mine the head is really loose to the neck. anyone else have this same problem? the ankles and knees are a bit wonky. i wonder if it's a defect. anyone else have similar problems?

just got my jack in!!! he looks awesome, but mine the head is really loose to the neck. anyone else have this same problem? the ankles and knees are a bit wonky. i wonder if it's a defect. anyone else have similar problems?

Those seem like common problems with the Jack figure. But, you use a display stand and keep your figure in a static position, then everything should be ok.

Just got my Bauer! Hands down the best likeness that you could possibly have.

Bauer003.jpg

Bauer002.jpg

Bauer001-2.jpg

Well, I had the opportunity to get the Medicom Day 5 fig....but passed on it.

I just cannot justify £85+ on a clothing set!! I am happy with him as is.

Congrats mattman, he is pretty much a perfect sculpt!

Its coming, its coming. Just waiting for it to arrive is all. :D

I was just looking through the parts bin and found those. I tried them on to see if they fit and looked good, and it looks like they do!

You're waiting on the medicom which I have and I'm waiting on the Enterbay which you have. :lol

That last episode was pretty good with the bio-weapon in the truck and Almeida getting captured as usual.

Yeah, it was originally from the Obama figure. But, I bought this flag loose from Ebay (they still have a few flags if you're interested).

I am, I definitely want the flag. I don't want the Obama figure, so I think EBay's the best bet for me.

Another quickie, but I'd like to see them try to assasinate Palmer now!

dsc00976.jpg

But I got the mic and watch for Palmer today. The pose seems like something more like Obama, but it works for me. Less boring than his hands behind his back anyway.

I keep coming back to this thread and keep debating to myself if I should get Jack or not. The sculpt looks amazing, but besides the sculpt is he worth the $150+ with the body and clothes he comes with? I got the RAH Jack but no way it compares to the enterbay. What are the pros and cons of the Jack figure? Please help me decide. I'm trying to limit my collection but I may regret if I don't get him soon.

I keep coming back to this thread and keep debating to myself if I should get Jack or not. The sculpt looks amazing, but besides the sculpt is he worth the $150+ with the body and clothes he comes with? I got the RAH Jack but no way it compares to the enterbay. What are the pros and cons of the Jack figure? Please help me decide. I'm trying to limit my collection but I may regret if I don't get him soon.

Get it...you'll love it! Nuff said! :D

So, today I replaced Jack's old USP with a Dragon MK23 (with silencer, flashlight, and detachable clip). I agree with what a lot of you said - the USP that came with the figure is very cheap, almost like something you can get out of a gumball machine (that dispenses 25 cent toys).

My figure looks way better with the new weapon. I'll post new pics tomorrow when I get the time.

Another quickie, but I'd like to see them try to assasinate Palmer now!

dsc00976.jpg

But I got the mic and watch for Palmer today. The pose seems like something more like Obama, but it works for me. Less boring than his hands behind his back anyway.

Great picture! I also noticed that you changed the stand :lol. I did also. The Enterbay stand was utter crap, and I swapped it for a stand from Medicom.

Yeah, the Enterbay base is a great design, but poorly made. Nothing locks into place except the height of the pole. The waist grips don't grip and the pole doesn't stay locked into the base. Pretty worthless as a base really. Luckily, I had some Truetype bases lying around so these guys got them. Way to nice to risk them falling over, especially since the paint job on their faces is so amazing. Even a small paint scuff would be horrible!

Has anyone in the uk got their Jack/Palmer through Enterbay directly (not using Breakers), i've seen they have Palmer still in stock on the Enterbay site & i want to get one but would like opinions/experiences of others just in case there could be a better place to buy from, Ta :D

Buttmunch said, "Another quickie, but I'd like to see
them try to assasinate Palmer now!"

dsc00976.jpg

I love that photo and caption, 'munch!!! :lol

Get it. I'm sure he'll sell out soon and then you'll wish you got it when it goes for over $200.

Back