Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hair definitely looks like a seperate piece that was most-likely glued onto the head. You could probably remove it (exercising care, of course), replace the bandana, then glue the hair back on and no one would be the wiser. Even if the bandana comes in two parts, it's still doable.

Who knows, I may give it a shot. It just makes me nervous experimenting on a $400 figure:lol

Who knows, I may give it a shot. It just makes me nervous experimenting on a $400 figure:lol

Which is why I'll take some photos with the tank top on until I've done enough, then it'll come off and never go back on again. Between staining and not wanting to risk breaking the figure removing the tank repeatedly, I'll just quickly get it to the final state I want it in. For me, Rambo 2 and 3 should be shirtless Rambo, that's THE look from those films. I took the tank off my HT Rambo 3 even. Oddly, I've never seen anyone else do that.

First Blood and Rambo 4 are United Cutlery, Rambo 2 and 3 are Master Cutlery which was sold through HCG.

As far as displaying this figured, I'm buidling a lineup of 1/4 scale Rambos, I have a piece for 2 and 4, after this, I'll just need First Blood to represent the franchise, hoping for something from Sideshow since this is the 30th Anniversary of First Blood.

Oh okay, I always thought HCG made those. That would be cool, and a good way for them to redeem themselves since there PF Rambo was disappointing.

Which is why I'll take some photos with the tank top on until I've done enough, then it'll come off and never go back on again. Between staining and not wanting to risk breaking the figure removing the tank repeatedly, I'll just quickly get it to the final state I want it in. For me, Rambo 2 and 3 should be shirtless Rambo, that's THE look from those films. I took the tank off my HT Rambo 3 even. Oddly, I've never seen anyone else do that.

Yeah the tank is coming off as soon as I get him. Plus the scars look to cool to cover up imo.

Oh okay, I always thought HCG made those. That would be cool, and a good way for them to redeem themselves since there PF Rambo was disappointing.

HCG is like Sideshow, they produce some things, and distribute some things too. They are the ones if you went to the HCG website, you could buy them.

The only one I'm really unhappy with is the Rambo 4, the only replica that has the right look to the metal is from the knife maker himself, Gil Hibben and it costs $1200. The United Cutlery is the exact build of Gil's prop knife, but theirs ships with this solid black finish and just looks nothing at all like the movie. I sanded the black off mine to get it somewhate closer. The HCG Rambo 4 is just a waste, the metal looks like crap and it's not even the proper dimensions and it lacks that bulk that knife had, that's key, I love the Rambo 4 machette for how hefty it looks, and the replica is hefty, even with an unsharpened blade it could probably do damage.

Some day I want to do something like this.

rambo%20set%201.JPG

Yeah the tank is coming off as soon as I get him. Plus the scars look to cool to cover up imo.

Yes, I hope they get them all, I know they got his chest ones right, but we haven't seen his right arm. I stood up for the Sideshow PF when it came out, but I am bothered by their ommission of his right arm scar, that's a pretty big detail to miss, especially if you know the character at all.

MaulFan - that is such an awesome collection!!!! I'm really in Rambo mode now, I mean he's always been one of my favorite, but after seeing these EB figure pics it's got me going full blast again lol, watched all the movies a couple times over the past week and am re-reading the book as well.

Now that I'm venturing into 1/4 territory, I want a 1/4 Snake Plissken, Solid Snake and Big Boss! Then if I get the 1/4 T800 and a 1/4 Van Damme, I will have my childhood heroes all represented in 1/4.

Dammit, I said I'd never get into 1/4....then they had to release RAMBO!

Some day I want to do something like this.

rambo%20set%201.JPG

yeah Ive heard some people say that the Rambo 4 knife is garbage. But that is a sweet display idea, looks fairly simple too.

Yes, I hope they get them all, I know they got his chest ones right, but we haven't seen his right arm. I stood up for the Sideshow PF when it came out, but I am bothered by their ommission of his right arm scar, that's a pretty big detail to miss, especially if you know the character at all.

Yes it is. Im sure EB didn't forget, or atleast I hope so.

I'm quite happy with the Rambo collection I've built up.

1:1 SCALE KNIVES
- First Blood
- Rambo: First Blood Part 2
- Rambo 3
- Rambo

1:6 SCALE PIECES
- HT First Blood
- HT First Blood M65
- HT Rambo: First Blood Part 2
- HT Colonel Trautman customized to Rambo: First Blood Part 2
- HT Rambo 3
- Custom Rambo - WIP
- HCG Rambo 1:6 Scale Statue

1:4 SCALE PIECES
- Sideshow Rambo: First Blood Part 2 Premium Format Figure
- HCG Rambo 1:4 Scale Statue
- HT Rambo 3 Bust

1:3 SCALE PIECES
- Sideshow Rambo: First Blood Part 2 Legendary Scale Bust

1:2 SCALE PIECES
- HCG Rambo Bust

1:1 SCALE POSTERS
- Rambo

MINI POSTERS
- First Blood Theatrical
- First Blood Drew Struzan Art
- Rambo: First Blood Part 2 Theatrical
- Rambo: First Blood Part 2 Photo
- Rambo 3 Theatrical
- Rambo Theatrical

BILL PRUITT ART PRINTS

- First Blood (1)
- Rambo: First Blood Part 2 (2)
- Rambo 3 (2)
- Rambo (1)

MISCELLANEOUS
- Rambo Knife Keychains (1-3)
- Coleco Rambo and Colonel Trautman Figures
- Toy Island Rambo Figure
- N2 Toys Rambo: First Blood Part 2 Figure
- Mirage Rambo: First Blood Part 2 Figure
- All 4 Rambo Score Soundtracks, extended copies of 2 and 3

And of course, the DVD and Blu Ray of all the movies.

yeah Ive heard some people say that the Rambo 4 knife is garbage.

Yeah, HCG's is just crap, and unless you think to sand away the black on the United Cutlery, that one's crap too. I knew my option was UC or $1200 so I did what I could to make the UC acceptable. You can get it for around $60-$100, for some, that might not seem worth it, but I love Rambo, especially the 4th movie, so I had to have a replica. It's funny, I started just getting Rambo 2 as that's my most favorite of his knives, then I decided to get the Rambo, and I thought that was so cool, I jumped on Rambo 3, after caving numerous times, I just said screw it and got the First Blood knife :lol

I'm quite happy with the Rambo collection I've built up.

1:1 SCALE KNIVES
- First Blood
- Rambo: First Blood Part 2
- Rambo 3
- Rambo

1:6 SCALE PIECES
- HT First Blood
- HT First Blood M65
- HT Rambo: First Blood Part 2
- HT Colonel Trautman customized to Rambo: First Blood Part 2
- HT Rambo 3
- Custom Rambo - WIP
- HCG Rambo 1:6 Scale Statue

1:4 SCALE PIECES
- Sideshow Rambo: First Blood Part 2 Premium Format Figure
- HCG Rambo 1:4 Scale Statue
- HT Rambo 3 Bust

1:3 SCALE PIECES
- Sideshow Rambo: First Blood Part 2 Legendary Scale Bust

1:2 SCALE PIECES
- HCG Rambo Bust

1:1 SCALE POSTERS
- Rambo

MINI POSTERS
- First Blood Theatrical
- First Blood Drew Struzan Art
- Rambo: First Blood Part 2 Theatrical
- Rambo: First Blood Part 2 Photo
- Rambo 3 Theatrical
- Rambo Theatrical

BILL PRUITT ART PRINTS

- First Blood (1)
- Rambo: First Blood Part 2 (2)
- Rambo 3 (2)
- Rambo (1)

MISCELLANEOUS
- Rambo Knife Keychains (1-3)
- Coleco Rambo and Colonel Trautman Figures
- Toy Island Rambo Figure
- N2 Toys Rambo: First Blood Part 2 Figure
- Mirage Rambo: First Blood Part 2 Figure
- All 4 Rambo Score Soundtracks, extended copies of 2 and 3

And of course, the DVD and Blu Ray of all the movies.

Quite an impressive collection. I dont have a Rambo collection, despite being a huge Stallone fan. All of the statues and figures of Rambo out there, just dont cut it for me. Ive been waiting for the ultimate Rambo(and Rocky) figure, one that looks as close to Stallone as possible and as realistic as possible. And it seems this figure is going to be the best of both. Im even more of a fan of Rocky, and knowing EB are making him aswell is awesome.:yess:

Yeah, HCG's is just crap, and unless you think to sand away the black on the United Cutlery, that one's crap too. I knew my option was UC or $1200 so I did what I could to make the UC acceptable. You can get it for around $60-$100, for some, that might not seem worth it, but I love Rambo, especially the 4th movie, so I had to have a replica. It's funny, I started just getting Rambo 2 as that's my most favorite of his knives, then I decided to get the Rambo, and I thought that was so cool, I jumped on Rambo 3, after caving numerous times, I just said screw it and got the First Blood knife :lol

Between the Rambo II and III knives, it's a toss up for me, Both are extremely badass. :lol But that's how collecting works, you can never just have one.

BULL____, HT goes to disgusting lengths to ignore their customers when they undeniably ____ up.

HT is no better, their muscle bodies stain too, even the T-800.

Tell him the truth brother. This guy needs to hear the gospel about hot toys.
May the heavens rein down fury upon this heathen...

for some laughs. Really excited for the announcement, and full pics.

[ame]https://youtu.be/KzEPKGT-ZYU[/ame]

Great news everybody!

From Enterbay Bill's Facebook:

"Hey Guys, Rambo is all done! just reached our office, they are all ready to ship to your home from 20th! Stay tuned for the up coming announcement and start your order ! Yes! even faster than MIB! This is ENTERBAY~"

575730_452136374799196_1962638247_n.jpg

Back