Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't gotten mine, either. Heh, one way or another they'll find a way to delay this release. If it wasn't during production, it'll be during shipping. :lol

LOL, yeah. When I recently ordered the T-800 for a friend, they didn't send me any tracking number.
One fine day the Post Office guy knocked in my door and there it was, the T-800, 7 business days after I ordered it. I emailed them and they sent me the tracking number.
So maybe I will bother Bill in his FB page to see wth is going on :impatient:

Enterbay needs to step up their game, ship these mother f'ers! I want my doll Rambo now!!!:gah::lol

LOL, yeah. When I recently ordered the T-800 for a friend, they didn't send me any tracking number.
One fine day the Post Office guy knocked in my door and there it was, the T-800, 7 business days after I ordered it. I emailed them and they sent me the tracking number.
So maybe I will bother Bill in his FB page to see wth is going on :impatient:

Then I'm just hoping that EB had already shipped our doll rambo last monday. so next week, I can expect a post office guy to deliver this dollie
:hi5:

:yess:

:pray:

:slap

FKer5.gif

The more I watch this, the more I think of it as a vigorous game of rock-paper-scissors between these two :rotfl

Very nice pictures, i thought the joints looked bad in the official photos, but i don't know why in these pictures it looks OK to me, I hope ENTERBAY makes a First Blood HD one day, cause that would be the Stallone figure that i'll getting.

i dont think, they,re fighting each, lol they,re teaming up to beat s--t out of the producers for making them wear em mask !!!:rotfl:rotfl

:lol Actually you're right it looks like they're tag-teaming someone on the ground.

Likeness is strong.

But I don't see anything in the sculpt that can't be done in 1/6.

Yeah I would agree with that. So far 1:4 scale is just bigger figures. For me its simply the case that if I like the subject matter enough its getting bought regardless if it does anything revolutionary that 1:6 can't do.

Back