ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. I personally like the BB suit more. It's truer to Batman's nature.

I really like TDK suit - but I feel the film lost that 'animal' quality and the scare factor that was in BB. TDK suit looks super cool and high tech but it looks more like a man in protective gear rather than a giant bat.

I agree

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Is my impression, or it seems as if this suit was, magnetic dust

42612446600340674582615.jpg

I really like TDK suit - but I feel the film lost that 'animal' quality and the scare factor that was in BB. TDK suit looks super cool and high tech but it looks more like a man in protective gear rather than a giant bat.

Yeah, I'm not dismissing the newer suit but the older one is more brooding. Bring on 1/4 TDK suit too, though!

Dat Enterbay vs Hot Toys suit battle in 1/4 format.

I wasn't around for the previous 1/6 stuff (Medicom, Takara, HT) but with newer tech and polished techniques these companies are using, I cannot wait to see more offerings.

Meh. I personally like the BB suit more. It's truer to Batman's nature.

The Begins suit looks better -- thicker neck, bulkier, more animalistic. The TDK suit is more functional -- lighter, sleeker, more mobility. I prefer the look of the BB suit, but I think the TDK suit fits better with the Nolan Batman mythos. I understand why they changed it up.

SnakeDoc

Bottom line to me is the Begins suit is more like what a film version of the comic design would look like, and for that reason, I like it more. . .of course, I'm referring to one of the more traditional comic designs, not that POS Jim Lee recently designed, which is more like the Dark Knight design (not a knock on the Dark Knight design to say that, believe it or not :lol )

I could be wrong but from the look of the trimming around the collar area and bottom of the torso it looks as if they used some sort of urethane which if is the case works out great. It will not fade and can even be cleaned very easily.

BB is definite a better looking suit...TDK is more functional... I like the added bulk BB has... Makes him more menacing.

watched begins again... I'm getting the suit.
I agree with those saying that the suit looks more menacing because of its bulk. Although i would much prefer posing this as a standalone piece, and EB's joker with the Dark knight suit.

Thought i would be able to pass on this

doubt it'll cost 500 bucks since their last 2 release were 400 including shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back