ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The realism of it. It would add a huge layer of realism to the look with the cowl ON. Right now every figure you can tell the cowl and the face/eyes are one piece, that takes away a lot of the realism for me.

You would never actually pose him with the raccoon head. It kind of similar to how having a base body underneath and then putting an actual batsuit over the figure makes it seem more realistic, rather than just sculpt one solid Batman body with joints.

But void, on HT Bat figures, the cowl/head is more like 3-4 pieces. PERS eyes and interchangeable mouths. Those alone give some depth to the illusion that there's a head under the cowl.

I think that's good enough (though the implementation can be improved). Removable cowl is impractical, imo.

But void, on HT Bat figures, the cowl/head is more like 3-4 pieces. PERS eyes and interchangeable mouths. Those alone give some depth to the illusion that there's a head under the cowl.

I think that's good enough (though the implementation can be improved). Removable cowl is impractical, imo.

Nothing is ever good enough. :lecture

J/K

Impractical for sure at 1/6 scale (given today's materials and technology), but i'm not so sure it's so impractical at 1/4.

Afterall, what is the point of making 1/4 action figures if you can't step up the realism significantly.

On the same token, I think the 1/4 joker is lame in that it has sculpted hair :dunno

Nothing is ever good enough. :lecture

J/K

Impractical for sure at 1/6 scale (given today's materials and technology), but i'm not so sure it's so impractical at 1/4.

Afterall, what is the point of making 1/4 action figures if you can't step up the realism significantly.

On the same token, I think the 1/4 joker is lame in that it has sculpted hair :dunno

Listen to this man, HT, his wisdom is eternal. :lecture

Yeah, sculpted hair and probably sculpted shoes (their 1/4 Rambo has sculpted boots, lame).

Anyway, I think Enterbay should steal the interchangeable mouths idea from HT.

If it had rooted hair my joker would be posed upside down telling the 1/4 TDKR HT Bats about how he's brought gotham's white knight down to our level. Would have been epic. Thanks a lot EB :monkey2

Yeah, sculpted hair and probably sculpted shoes (their 1/4 Rambo has sculpted boots, lame).

Anyway, I think Enterbay should steal the interchangeable mouths idea from HT.

I don't think that's anything you need to worry about. I'm betting HT will announce their own 1/4 scale upon Bill's reveal. I think PERS and interchangeable faces should be mandatory for 1/4 scale HT Batmans. :lecture

I don't think that's anything you need to worry about. I'm betting HT will announce their own 1/4 scale upon Bill's reveal. I think PERS and interchangeable faces should be mandatory for 1/4 scale HT Batmans. :lecture

Oh yeah PERS on 1/4 an easy guess...HT probably won't do it with initial release...
DX 1/4 line anyone????:rotfl

I don't see Batman or the Joker :(
483373_471660342846799_1172429960_n.jpg

I hope bill didn't forget to bring bat and joke to comic con :lol

Tomorrow is the day!

What would you guys do if there was a placard that said "see a brand new teaser at Ani-Com, and stay tuned for a full reveal and specs at SDCC 2013?"

What would you guys do if there was a placard that said "see a brand new teaser at Ani-Com, and stay tuned for a full reveal and specs at SDCC 2013?"

Then Bill never go back to hong kong.

jk :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back