ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well being that the SDCC is this week i'm sure big shot Bill will have both Joker and Bats on display. I mean why else setup there? What else do they have on the go?

Exactly why I say he hasn't shown any new teasers or revealed the whole thing yet. He's waiting to reveal them at the biggest geek fest ever :lol

yep since this will be EB's first SDCC look for all kinds of juicy stuff shown.................................YES!

I still think that HT is going to get him back for those "My name is Joker, too...but not 2.0" puns. I would seriously lol if HT put up Backstage pics of a 1/4 Begins Batman the same day as he posted reveal pics.

Given Enterbay's recent horrorible QC I can't say I'm looking forward to this guy as much as I originally was :(

It sure would be sweet if they had their upcoming T2 BD version on display but even I know that is a long shot.

When is the release date for that, october? Thats a "must have" for me.

sdcc reveal is inevitable for the 1/4 bats and joker...i don't think we will receive any more teasers until after sdcc begins.

Given Enterbay's recent horrorible QC I can't say I'm looking forward to this guy as much as I originally was :(

For now i'm still on board. We'll just have to play it by ear.

When is the release date for that, october? Thats a "must have" for me.

Yeah no doubt. That and Batman. I do believe October is the release date. That or whenever HT's releases something similar :lol

For now i'm still on board. We'll just have to play it by ear.

Yeah no doubt. That and Batman. I do believe October is the release date. That or whenever HT's releases something similar :lol

I'm just afraid Joker will end up with a red face, loose knees and hips, cheap plastic weapons, glue and other residue on his ripped clothing, be too tall, and look sad. :lol

I'm just afraid Joker will end up with a red face, loose knees and hips, cheap plastic weapons, glue and other residue on his ripped clothing, be too tall, and look sad. :lol

You know, part of the reason I skipped on 1/4 Rambo was because Eric at Toy Square never got them. I just pray these 2 turn out problem free :pray:

Imo i'm most likely gonna have to order both Bats and Joker directly from EB.

Unless there is an amazing pre-order bonus item(s) and a great discount, I'd avoid ordering through Enterbay directly. Their customer service is nonexistant.

I'll be going straight to OSB with my orders for these, always seems to look after his customers with EB products

Unless there is an amazing pre-order bonus item(s) and a great discount, I'd avoid ordering through Enterbay directly. Their customer service is nonexistant.

I personally think their customer service (from 2009-now) have been excellent, of course the fact that I went by their retail shop to rattle their cages do help:lol

I personally think their customer service (from 2009-now) have been excellent, of course the fact that I went by their retail shop to rattle their cages do help:lol

I think its entirely different when you aren't dealing with their actual shop, but their online store from a different country :pfft:

cd0fc7f8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back