ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cd0fc7f8.jpg

Both out at same time......................:gah:

there saying the joker comes out the 31st of this month july ........................where is the best place to order from i never bought any enterbay stuff before

Rambo is $420 at Enterbay.com! Does that mean both of these will be $840 or more?

Originally preorder was $399. I'm sure they'd package Batman and Joker together for like $800 shipped or something.

So you can order from some retailer for $360 (which includes shipping) yet pay $420 buying direct from EB with no middle man? What a shady company.

Thats why APPLE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Iphones :lol

flash sucks :nana: ...no reason that EB cannot code their site to accommodate the largest smart phone maker in the world....then again why would i expect a smart move from a company that teases their product to no end and do not have their BB or Joker at SDCC.

Nevr mind I see why, Sic of these stupid teases when the figure comes out in 2 weeks and not even a picture of it yet.

I never could understand that term. What's sexually related about that photo? care to explain? sometimes reading Maglor's posts, he sounds like a xbox360 dweeb that shouts off over the headset. Arguing and fighting with everyone.

Which was funny, as that was on Michael McIntyre's show last night on BBC1.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBBaKsXvOc8[/ame]

Last edited:
With Vodun on the word being thrown around as an adjective.

Though, Mags is far from a xbox 360 dweeb, he's one of the best and less annoying members here IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back