ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With diamond being the new US distributor for EB, I'm hoping we see these and future products at cheaper prices and at places like CSC and Alter Ego at discounted prices for once with reasonable shipping too.

So you can order from some retailer for $360 (which includes shipping) yet pay $420 buying direct from EB with no middle man? What a shady company.

Yea seriously...I'll be holding out for Super Power Collectibles then. Free shipping, Canadian $, and no customs/duty bull____.

23445270.jpg

Diamond have some Enterbay product in the latest Previews catalogue but no 1/4 scale.I was hoping Rambo would be there to order.

I wouldn't be surprised if EB puts these up for PO without an actual pic of the figure:lol

I want these but after reading some horror stories about their QC I think it's best to wait till people start getting them in hand before chasing them down.

Check the MIB figures thread, people receiving theirs with ripped clothing and cracked bodies, hopefully a one off.

That sucks....especially since they seem to be going after some interesting licenses like Django, but HT has QC problems as well. EB could have used higher QC standards to their advantage but again why be smart.

I had a small issue with my Respect Tony Montana, BBTS sorted it out no problem and my new one is bad ass.

I never could understand that term. What's sexually related about that photo? care to explain? sometimes reading Maglor's posts, he sounds like a xbox360 dweeb that shouts off over the headset. Arguing and fighting with everyone.

gay .

:monkey3

Any news? Anything at all?

Here's a pic of the EB display @ The DS booth...
No Joker or Batman BOXES as earlier spied.

c7085cc0.jpg

(credit:AFI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back