ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope someone makes a Sideshow Freaks community T-Shirt, and on the back, it simply says; "Pass." That one word pretty much sums up every thread. :(
Would love to get it but just have to pass ATM.
Way too much stuff on pre-order.

Eh. Underwhelming. Looks alright, I guess. Not any better than the last couple of HT 1/6 offerings. DX 2.0 definitely looks better.

Might be a bad angle on the picture, though. Might look better in another shot. Still ... pass. Too big. Too expensive. Not impressive enough.

SnakeDoc

Gotta admit, right now I'm a little underwhelmed. Not sure why exactly, but it just doesn't quite 'pop' for me.

Will definitely wait for more pictures before deciding anything concrete, and maybe it's just from having such high hopes, but after all this build up and dragging out, the long wait just doesn't feel all that worth it to me right now.

Gotta admit, right now I'm a little underwhelmed. Not sure why exactly, but it just doesn't quite 'pop' for me.

Will definitely wait for more pictures before deciding anything concrete, and maybe it's just from having such high hopes, but after all this build up and dragging out, the long wait just doesn't feel all that worth it to me right now.

Exactly. I'd probably still buy it if I was a major Batman fan but to a casual fan theres nothing here that seems particularly essential. We've got this at 1:6 just as good or even better.

All these teasers for.... THAT!? :dunno

What the hell is that? Nowhere near the quality it looked like it had about a thousand teasers back.

All these teasers for.... THAT!? :dunno

What the hell is that? Nowhere near the quality it looked like it had about a thousand teasers back.
Um, excuse me, but I'm pretty sure that you are supposed to be praising and defending Enterbay, not criticizing them. :tap

"Know your role"-the Rock

The jackets do look a little thick and the hair looks a little big.I still like the headsculpt better than the dx10.they seem to get the facial f3eatures of heath correct.still an instant buy for me .

Bigger shot

69464edegw1dv3kuz99kbj.jpg

I haven't been defending them for a while... :dunno
They don't need defending. If the item looks good then it looks good.

The jackets do look a little thick and the hair looks a little big.I still like the headsculpt better than the dx10.they seem to get the facial f3eatures of heath correct.still an instant buy for me .

Difficult to compare this to the DX10. I'll have to see more pictures. Maybe a side-by-side.

The DX10 was the T800.

SnakeDoc

Couldn't they get a thinner material for the coat? It's 1/4 scale - should be easier than 1/6 I'd imagine. Now it all looks bulky, and he has a fleece coat. Also I'm not too sure about that likeness.
Geez, just give us another teaser Bill, from a better angle!

Either it needs more futzing or his head is lowered too much. Who knows? Bring on more pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back