ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EBB posted another teaser for the Batman thread, but nothing here.

tumblr_m7c124hWKj1r0n6nj.gif

Last edited:
Is it weird that I'm actually more interested to see where they're going with the Detroit Tigers figure? I wonder if the Cleveland Indians will get one...

Huh, I suppose that would make more sense. Regardless, I hope that they do some MLB stuff. I'm certainly not a huge sports fan by any means, but I think they might be on to something with all of this stuff. The articulation would definitely be a game-changer(no pun intended) in this kind of a line.

I think Hot Toys Joker 2.0 wins the battle! The coat looks like a fleece....the sculpt doesn't look like Ledger. Pass.

Awesome pic of custom Joker head with HT MMS68 clothes! Oh wait...

With google translation.

Bill said:
1/4 HD MASTERPIECE ~ THE DARK KNIGHT系列~ 蝙蝠侠和小丑将于25号全面正式发布~ 本月27号香港动漫节现场上市发售

1/4 HD MASTERPIECE ~~ THE DARK KNIGHT, Series ~ Batman and clowns will be officially released on the 25th ~ on the 27th of this month in Hong Kong animation festival site listing available for sale!

It looks alright. Nothing that can't be done at 1/6. Bout time they showed something official.

I agree. I'll wait for all the official pics but right now, im not blown away like I thought I was going to be.

However, I think the 1/4 Begins Batman will be freaking awesome

I agree. I'll wait for all the official pics but right now, im not blown away like I thought I was going to be.

However, I think the 1/4 Begins Batman will be freaking awesome

If that ends up more accurate than the HT one I must say I'll find it a temptation whether it technically has anything over 1/6 or not.

I hope someone makes a Sideshow Freaks community T-Shirt, and on the back, it simply says; "Pass." That one word pretty much sums up every thread. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back