ENTERBAY - The Dark Knight - Joker 1/4 HD Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone notice the seam in the hairline, possibly poseable eyes?

I am very disappointed to hear this. :monkey4

Every company needs its defenders in the face of all opposition. Jack doesn't want to take that role, so someone else will have to stand up. I vote a-dev.

I vote Butters....ah no, Hot Toys has him booked up.

The seam is from the hair that dangles over the face being a seperate sculpt... right?

There seems to be a seam round about where the hair is receding, it just reminded me of the PERS panels.

Looks a little off from this picture, hopefully the official pics will be much better.

I think this sculpt looks more like Ledger than the DX10 too :lol

See many people agree the enterbay heath ledger joker looks a lot more like ledger than the hot toys dx10 arnold headsculpt.I think its unanamis.

Man what is it with Batman reveals lately :lol the DX12 didn't take off like I thought it would, the Bane figure was ill received and now this. I think it looks great apart from the coat, but the head looks to be lowered too much.

Will wait for more pictures but I like what I see so far.

Man what is it with Batman reveals lately :lol the DX12 didn't take off like I thought it would, the Bane figure was ill received and now this. I think it looks great apart from the coat, but the head looks to be lowered too much.
Expectations are high with these things. Collectors are no longer content with what they perceive to be mediocre products.

Well I'm completely blown away! Looks incredible to me, however, it looks like the angle is making the eyes a little derpy. But based on the other teasers, the eyes look great so I'm confident that it's just the angle and that it's a great head sculpt.

The tailoring and the paint are just stunning! :rock

Will wait for more pictures but I like what I see so far.

People confuse complaining with clever ... being satisfied makes 'em feel like their elite tastes aren't as discriminating as someone elses.

Also ... complaining generates more conversation than "looks good". Heh.

SnakeDoc

Bigger shot

69464edegw1dv3kuz99kbj.jpg

They don't need defending. If the item looks good then it looks good.

Yes!!! :yess:

It looks soooooo good!! I might buy two!!

Where can I order? Enterbay won't open on my phone...(flash) so I need another vender. Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back